It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:52 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Central GA
DarkEnemy wrote:
WWDiesel wrote:
Get rid of CAT and choke point right in front of it. (flange) Replace with straight pipe and add Flowmaster muffler
Exhaust: Flowmaster 942542 Series 40 Delta Flow, 2.50 Center In / 2.50 Offset Out
Nice mellow tone and cannot hear it in vehicle going down the road!
It will fit perfectly in place of OEM muffler! OEM tailpipe is good to go, 2 1/2 inch all the way out to rear exit.

If you want to make noise, stright pipe and no muffler! :roll:

So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)
Does the straight pipe from sasquatch do that? https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... k-exhaust/
Then just add the flowmaster and im done?

I do not believe his pipe gets rid of the CAT in reading the add. Looks like it is just to remove muffler? :roll:
Any muffler shop can supply a 2 1/2 inch pipe to put in place the of the CAT.
Cut pipe just in front of CAT and just behind OEM muffler, install straight pipe in place of CAT and install Flowmaster and connect it to tailpipe. Done! :BANANA:
Muffler Shops here do this sort of thing all the time! Save your CAT, they are worth money for scrap as they have valuable metal in them... :wink:

You stated: "So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)"
Yes, exactly!

_________________
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Blk Brush Guard/Hella's/LED's
Ironman Springs/Bilstein's
Yeti Stg4 MaxTune
Weeks ElbowKit/Battery Tray
NO FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pump
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NOcat
V6 Airbox
GM11 blade fan/Hayden HD clutch
Ironrock Trilink
98 Dodge Cummins, 5"exh. Viair,K&N


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
WWDiesel wrote:
DarkEnemy wrote:
WWDiesel wrote:
Get rid of CAT and choke point right in front of it. (flange) Replace with straight pipe and add Flowmaster muffler
Exhaust: Flowmaster 942542 Series 40 Delta Flow, 2.50 Center In / 2.50 Offset Out
Nice mellow tone and cannot hear it in vehicle going down the road!
It will fit perfectly in place of OEM muffler! OEM tailpipe is good to go, 2 1/2 inch all the way out to rear exit.

If you want to make noise, stright pipe and no muffler! :roll:

So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)
Does the straight pipe from sasquatch do that? https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... k-exhaust/
Then just add the flowmaster and im done?

I do not believe his pipe gets rid of the CAT in reading the add. Looks like it is just to remove muffler? :roll:
Any muffler shop can supply a 2 1/2 inch pipe to put in place the of the CAT.
Cut pipe just in front of CAT and just behind OEM muffler, install straight pipe in place of CAT and install Flowmaster and connect it to tailpipe. Done! :BANANA:
Muffler Shops here do this sort of thing all the time! Save your CAT, they are worth money for scrap as they have valuable metal in them... :wink:

You stated: "So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)"
Yes, exactly!



Awesome! Seems easy enough at least for an exhaust shop. :wink: Doesnt seem too pricey either.

So that flowmaster isnt too loud and droney? I dont need to sound like a V8 or fast and the furious car. Just want more performance than anything.

Also while I got you where did you get your bull bar/brush guard? I got some hella off road lights dying for a home on the front of the Jeep and i dont want to drill into the bumper or anything. Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Central GA
DarkEnemy wrote:
So that flowmaster isnt too loud and droney? I dont need to sound like a V8 or fast and the furious car. Just want more performance than anything.
Also while I got you where did you get your bull bar/brush guard? I got some hella off road lights dying for a home on the front of the Jeep and i dont want to drill into the bumper or anything. Thanks!

Not loud at all, nice mellow sound! Have to stand at rear of Jeep to even hear it at idle.

As to brush guard, think I got it off eBay way back when.
Walmart looks to have the best price right now or maybe PartsTrain.
Walmart #: 556117778 $278. and you can have it shipped to your local Wallyworld and pickup for free.... :wink:

or Google: Aries Automotive 1045 The Aries Bar; Grille/Brush Guard :google:

_________________
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Blk Brush Guard/Hella's/LED's
Ironman Springs/Bilstein's
Yeti Stg4 MaxTune
Weeks ElbowKit/Battery Tray
NO FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pump
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NOcat
V6 Airbox
GM11 blade fan/Hayden HD clutch
Ironrock Trilink
98 Dodge Cummins, 5"exh. Viair,K&N


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
WWDiesel wrote:
DarkEnemy wrote:
So that flowmaster isnt too loud and droney? I dont need to sound like a V8 or fast and the furious car. Just want more performance than anything.
Also while I got you where did you get your bull bar/brush guard? I got some hella off road lights dying for a home on the front of the Jeep and i dont want to drill into the bumper or anything. Thanks!

Not loud at all, nice mellow sound! Have to stand at rear of Jeep to even hear it at idle.

As to brush guard, think I got it off eBay way back when.
Walmart looks to have the best price right now or maybe PartsTrain.
Walmart #: 556117778 $278. and you can have it shipped to your local Wallyworld and pickup for free.... :wink:

or Google: Aries Automotive 1045 The Aries Bar; Grille/Brush Guard :google:



Thanks again kind sir. Anything else you recommend me doing to my Jeep?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 1291
Location: N. Muddle Oregon Coast
WWDiesel wrote:
DarkEnemy wrote:
WWDiesel wrote:
Get rid of CAT and choke point right in front of it. (flange) Replace with straight pipe and add Flowmaster muffler
Exhaust: Flowmaster 942542 Series 40 Delta Flow, 2.50 Center In / 2.50 Offset Out
Nice mellow tone and cannot hear it in vehicle going down the road!
It will fit perfectly in place of OEM muffler! OEM tailpipe is good to go, 2 1/2 inch all the way out to rear exit.

If you want to make noise, stright pipe and no muffler! :roll:

So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)
Does the straight pipe from sasquatch do that? https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... k-exhaust/
Then just add the flowmaster and im done?

I do not believe his pipe gets rid of the CAT in reading the add. Looks like it is just to remove muffler? :roll:
Any muffler shop can supply a 2 1/2 inch pipe to put in place the of the CAT.
Cut pipe just in front of CAT and just behind OEM muffler, install straight pipe in place of CAT and install Flowmaster and connect it to tailpipe. Done! :BANANA:
Muffler Shops here do this sort of thing all the time! Save your CAT, they are worth money for scrap as they have valuable metal in them... :wink:

You stated: "So when you say get rid of cat and choke point you mean cut it out and run a straight pipe to muffler (new flowmaster)"
Yes, exactly!

The sasquatch kit is a 4 ft section of stainless steel pipe and stainless steel clamps. It will replace roughly a 44" section of pipe leaving 2" at either end for slip-over. Which 44 inches is up to whomever cuts the pipe.

_________________
'06 Lbrty Sprt CRD 147Kmi

Sasquatch
DSS Turbo
CAT-elimntr
Weeks Stg1&2 EGRfix
PV-200
BLING
vent gauges

IDParts New
head
cams
rockers
Timing set
ARP studs
eTn1 GX2123 5v GPs

Flowmster 942550
Carter P76611M
GM 12611872
Hayden 2986
GM 15017911
2010 RamTrans
Sonnax 44957
Transgo kit
custom billet TC
Cooper 51770

Future plans: GDE Trans&Hot-tune


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Do you think that sasquatch pipe is worth it or just have exhaust shop put on a length of pipe i need?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:15 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 1291
Location: N. Muddle Oregon Coast
If you have a shop that will actually remove the cat, go that route. An actual welded in section, and properly hung muffler would be much more durable than band clamps. It might cost a little more, or maybe a lot less. It depends on the shop. Most won't have anything to do with removing a CAT so try to talk to them in person when no one else is around. Either that or cut the section out yourself (behind the flex section, to behind the muffler) then take it in that way.
I bought the Sasquatch muff eliminator kit, but ended up not using it myself. Not because it's bad in any way, but because I wanted it quieter.

_________________
'06 Lbrty Sprt CRD 147Kmi

Sasquatch
DSS Turbo
CAT-elimntr
Weeks Stg1&2 EGRfix
PV-200
BLING
vent gauges

IDParts New
head
cams
rockers
Timing set
ARP studs
eTn1 GX2123 5v GPs

Flowmster 942550
Carter P76611M
GM 12611872
Hayden 2986
GM 15017911
2010 RamTrans
Sonnax 44957
Transgo kit
custom billet TC
Cooper 51770

Future plans: GDE Trans&Hot-tune


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:21 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
GordnadoCRD wrote:
If you have a shop that will actually remove the cat, go that route. An actual welded in section, and properly hung muffler would be much more durable than band clamps. It might cost a little more, or maybe a lot less. It depends on the shop. Most won't have anything to do with removing a CAT so try to talk to them in person when no one else is around. Either that or cut the section out yourself (behind the flex section, to behind the muffler) then take it in that way.
I bought the Sasquatch muff eliminator kit, but ended up not using it myself. Not because it's bad in any way, but because I wanted it quieter.



Okay sounds good. Thanks for the advice. Will i get a decent about of performance (HP, MPG, etc) when do this to the exhaust?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 1291
Location: N. Muddle Oregon Coast
:-)r "Individual Results Will Vary" :lol:

But yes, it should be both noticeable and measurable.

_________________
'06 Lbrty Sprt CRD 147Kmi

Sasquatch
DSS Turbo
CAT-elimntr
Weeks Stg1&2 EGRfix
PV-200
BLING
vent gauges

IDParts New
head
cams
rockers
Timing set
ARP studs
eTn1 GX2123 5v GPs

Flowmster 942550
Carter P76611M
GM 12611872
Hayden 2986
GM 15017911
2010 RamTrans
Sonnax 44957
Transgo kit
custom billet TC
Cooper 51770

Future plans: GDE Trans&Hot-tune


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:21 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Got one more concern that just happened yesterday. If its ok to ask here or i can start another thread.

Yesterday when i parked my jeep after driving home from work, i noticed some water dripping off the bottom of the windshield washer fluid bottle. It had no smell and wasnt oily etc. Pretty sure it was just water. It only dripped about id say maybe a shot glass or two full then stopped. Today when i parked it at work same thing happened. Same spot. Roughly same amount. I havent had the air or defrost on at all the last few days or more. Engine seems to run fine and dandy. Should i be concerned? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 am
Posts: 3919
Location: Green Cove Springs FL
DarkEnemy wrote:
Got one more concern that just happened yesterday. If its ok to ask here or i can start another thread.

Yesterday when i parked my jeep after driving home from work, i noticed some water dripping off the bottom of the windshield washer fluid bottle. It had no smell and wasnt oily etc. Pretty sure it was just water. It only dripped about id say maybe a shot glass or two full then stopped. Today when i parked it at work same thing happened. Same spot. Roughly same amount. I havent had the air or defrost on at all the last few days or more. Engine seems to run fine and dandy. Should i be concerned? Thanks

The windshield washer bottle is right behind the bumper.
If its not the washer bottle leaking and its not coolant, then the only thing it can be is condensed water dripping from the AC lines.
But you said the AC has been off, so...

I'd check to make sure your radiator hoses are clamped tight and not leaking.

_________________
Bought my '05 CRD on June 2nd '07, used with 29,000 miles.
intake elbow and EGR delete. 7 volt Etecno glow plugs
Yeti stage 2 ECU tune. Straight pipe exhaust. DIY intercooler hoses
Provent and modified factory 180F thermostat
Replaced cylinder head (cracked) at 160,000 miles + ARP studs
Cheap 1 inch lift, 245-75R-16 tires.
Still love it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
flash7210 wrote:
DarkEnemy wrote:
Got one more concern that just happened yesterday. If its ok to ask here or i can start another thread.

Yesterday when i parked my jeep after driving home from work, i noticed some water dripping off the bottom of the windshield washer fluid bottle. It had no smell and wasnt oily etc. Pretty sure it was just water. It only dripped about id say maybe a shot glass or two full then stopped. Today when i parked it at work same thing happened. Same spot. Roughly same amount. I havent had the air or defrost on at all the last few days or more. Engine seems to run fine and dandy. Should i be concerned? Thanks

The windshield washer bottle is right behind the bumper.
If its not the washer bottle leaking and its not coolant, then the only thing it can be is condensed water dripping from the AC lines.
But you said the AC has been off, so...

I'd check to make sure your radiator hoses are clamped tight and not leaking.



Ok i will check them. But if it was a radiator hose leaking would it just be water or would it be coolant/antifreeze etc? Also it doesnt seem to continue to leak after a bit. Only seems to leak after its driven. At least the last two days. Yesterday i stuck my fingers up between the washer bottle and plastic fender liner an inch or two and felt and saw kind of almost like a piece of black plastic bag that felt like it was holding a bit of water if that makes sense. Maybe it just collected some water when it rained or i washed it last and its finally spilling out? Just guessing. Thanks,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:24 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm
Posts: 219
Location: Harshaw, WI
If you want to be sure about the cooling system rent pressure test kit from a parts store. Pressurize the system to 15 psi and go do something else (actually really only needs a few minutes). If you really have leak you'll see a loss of pressure on the gauge.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

_________________
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited
-Timing belt
-Weeks 1 and 2 EGR delete kits


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:06 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:48 am
Posts: 48
Location: Johannesburg South Africa
The AC always turns ON/Off a bit even when not switched ON.
They do this to stop moisture buildup inside the cabin.

Only way to stop this for a while is to remove the AC Relay from the relay box under the hood.

The windscreen washer container has the pump pushed into its side with a large rubber gasket sealing it off and there is a separate sensor sensing the volume of water in the container that likewise is pushed in through the side with a large rubber washer.

Check if either of these "Holes" are leaking. Be careful pulling the water height sensor out as it is a two-part plastic part hinged together...very easy to separate the two parts then you have to fill up the reservoir and wait for the one part to float to the top so you can retrieve it. Ask me how I know about this :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Another issue and I can start another thread if I need to.

Had an EGR delete kit from sasquatch put on a few months ago at least. Mechanic had to take the elbow off to check something recently. When he took it off we noticed a bit of oil sitting in the elbow. Is that normal or do i have a problem. Also when it was up on the lift we noticed some oil leakage coming from the turbo side of the engine. He cleaned it all off but didnt know where it was coming from. I need to take it back in January for inspection so he was going to really look into more then.

Is something wrong with the turbo? is the ccv putting to much oil into the intake?

I did put samco intake hoses on about a month or so ago.

THANKS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Central GA
A Provent filter will keep the oil out of your intake system! Many on this forum have installed one on their Jeep CRD.... :wink:
Do a search on LOST for "Provent"!

_________________
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Blk Brush Guard/Hella's/LED's
Ironman Springs/Bilstein's
Yeti Stg4 MaxTune
Weeks ElbowKit/Battery Tray
NO FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pump
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NOcat
V6 Airbox
GM11 blade fan/Hayden HD clutch
Ironrock Trilink
98 Dodge Cummins, 5"exh. Viair,K&N


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
WWDiesel wrote:
A Provent filter will keep the oil out of your intake system! Many on this forum have installed one on their Jeep CRD.... :wink:
Do a search on LOST for "Provent"!



Yeah i was looking into that. There is a elephant hose mod as well? That the same thing? Is it bad for that oil to be in there i take it?

Also your v6 airbox mod is that a good thing to do?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Also I did install the GDE eco tune as well and from what i read you dont need the provent/ehm with that tune?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 pm
Posts: 3231
Location: Central GA
DarkEnemy wrote:
Also I did install the GDE eco tune as well and from what i read you dont need the provent/ehm with that tune?

Not exactly, Tunes have very little impact on the operation of the CCV system.
Elephant hose mode is simply dumping the exhaust from the CCV puck to atmosphere. Do not do this mod; it has since been proven to possibly cause oil seal failures.

For a detailed writeup on why it is not advisable to do an elephant hose mod, read this:> viewtopic.php?p=848327#p848327

The CCV system on this engine requires the vacuum (suction) provided by being connected to the turbo intake boot connector hose.
The reason this engine has so much flow from the the CCV system is, the vacuum pump discharges internally into the crankcase of the engine, so this coupled with the normal internal blowby produces a lot of flow out of the CCV puck on top of the engine.

The ProVent filter is a coalescing and centrifugal type filter system which traps and removes most all the liquids out of the incoming gaseous flow and collects it in the filter housing which can then be drained later at normal oil change intervals. The cleaned gaseous flow leaves the filter housing and is then discharged into the turbo intake connector hose where it is harmlessly consumed by the engine combustion process....
The ProVent filter system also prevents the collection and buildup of oil in the bottom of the CAC (intercooler)!
The ProVent is also provided with a relief valve to prevent any overpressure that could be caused by a high differential or for any other reason!

For a detailed writeup on why not to do an elephant hose mod, read this thread:> viewtopic.php?p=848327#p848327

:SOMBRERO:

_________________
05 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited :JEEPIN:
Blk Brush Guard/Hella's/LED's
Ironman Springs/Bilstein's
Yeti Stg4 MaxTune
Weeks ElbowKit/Battery Tray
NO FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pump
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NOcat
V6 Airbox
GM11 blade fan/Hayden HD clutch
Ironrock Trilink
98 Dodge Cummins, 5"exh. Viair,K&N


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fuse Problems
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Pittsburgh PA
WWDiesel wrote:
DarkEnemy wrote:
Also I did install the GDE eco tune as well and from what i read you dont need the provent/ehm with that tune?

Not exactly, Tunes have very little impact on the operation of the CCV system.
Elephant hose mode is simply dumping the exhaust from the CCV puck to atmosphere. Do not do this mod; it has since been proven to possibly cause oil seal failures.

For a detailed writeup on why it is not advisable to do an elephant hose mod, read this:> viewtopic.php?p=848327#p848327

The CCV system on this engine requires the vacuum (suction) provided by being connected to the turbo intake boot connector hose.
The reason this engine has so much flow from the the CCV system is, the vacuum pump discharges internally into the crankcase of the engine, so this coupled with the normal internal blowby produces a lot of flow out of the CCV puck on top of the engine.

The ProVent filter is a coalescing and centrifugal type filter system which traps and removes most all the liquids out of the incoming gaseous flow and collects it in the filter housing which can then be drained later at normal oil change intervals. The cleaned gaseous flow leaves the filter housing and is then discharged into the turbo intake connector hose where it is harmlessly consumed by the engine combustion process....
The ProVent filter system also prevents the collection and buildup of oil in the bottom of the CAC (intercooler)!
The ProVent is also provided with a relief valve to prevent any overpressure that could be caused by a high differential or for any other reason!

For a detailed writeup on why not to do an elephant hose mod, read this thread:> viewtopic.php?p=848327#p848327

:SOMBRERO:



Thanks for the info.

So no elephant hose mod, check!

Any good right ups on the proVent install? I did google it and found one on a different site but i would like to see if there is an easier option

This is the correct part? https://www.idparts.com/mann-provent-200-p-2334.html


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shannon and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com