All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DEFECTIVE WATER PUMP
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:21 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

WELL guy's first problem's with my wifes KJ
1.defective fittings on the tranny coolant lines
2.defective water pump
brought it to the dealer ship heard a swishing sound inside the cab,they told me could possibly be a clogged drain valve for the A/C,they cleaned it & found a bunch of spider webs(didn't tell the wife though) & they also discoverd red fluid dripping saw it was coming from the tranny coolant lines-put 2 new fittings on problem fixed,they brought it back to my wife she leaves work still hears the swishing sound,I took it to work the next day with out running the A/C sure enough there it is(only on take off) so they picked it up today to try something else & I don't know what made them put a pressure test on it but they discoverd the water pump had a slight leak & was sucking the water into the heater box in the cab so that problem was fixed THANK GOD all under warrenty of course it only has 9,000 miles on it (a little over 1yr old).Been to alot of dealerships with bad experiences but when we bought our KJ'S from these people they realy know how to treat a customer right & try to get the problem resolved,THANK GOD they discoverd this before we took off for Labor Day weekend :)

L.O.S.T.#535
04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:11 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Only 9k miles? You need to get out more! Glad to hear the deal took care of you quickly.

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.