It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Freedom Edition specs?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:25 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

I have a 2003 Freedom edition and can't find much info on it. Does anyone know where I can get the specs? I've seen the post with the specs for the Sport, Limited, and Renegade, but nothing on the Freedom (presumably since it was in "limited" production). Any info you can offer is appreciated.

Post subject: Liberty Freedom Edition
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:37 pm 
LOST Member

Got this from the Edmunds website...

Liberty Freedom
Accentuating the more rugged side of Jeep Liberty, the 2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition has a graphite painted grille, front and rear fascia, and "bolted-on" wheel flares, as well as body color side moldings. Black sidewall P235/65R17 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A all-season tires mount on 17-inch graphite painted cast aluminum wheels.

Inside, the Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition features a two-tone appearance incorporating Dark Slate Gray and Light Taupe trim to give it a unique, sporty look. Power windows/locks/mirrors and an AM/FM stereo radio with CD player and changer controls are standard. In addition, unique Mopar equipment was designed to complement this vehicle including a graphite painted front brush guard, side rock rails and tail lamp guards.

The 2003 Jeep Liberty Freedom Edition is powered by the 3.7-liter Power Tech V-6 engine rated at 210 horsepower at 5200 rpm, and 235 lb-ft of torque at 3000 rpm. Freedom Edition Liberty vehicles are available with either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission. Available in both two- and four-wheel drive, four-wheel drive models come standard with the Command-Trac part-time four-wheel drive system.

Alpine head unit, Alpine Amps (40 x 4 + 500 x 1) 4 polk db650s and two 10" Polk subs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:33 am 

Thanks, but I've already seen that info. It's available just about anywhere. I'm looking for more detailed specs, like those available for the "regular" models. Does anyone know if those specs are the same as one of the other models?

Thanks again Blue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:48 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

KJTX wrote:
Thanks, but I've already seen that info. It's available just about anywhere. I'm looking for more detailed specs, like those available for the "regular" models. Does anyone know if those specs are the same as one of the other models?

Thanks again Blue.

All other options were the same as sport models. The full name is actually the "Sport Freedom Edition."

L.O.S.T. #0

Future:
2016 Hydro Blue JK Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock

Previous:
2012 Flame Red JK Unlimited Rubicon - Sold!
2012 Flame Red JK Unlimited Rubicon - Dealer buyback
2003 Silver KJ Freedom 4x4 - Sold!
32s, Frankenlift, BBars, onboard air, dirt.
KJ EVIC Install

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:59 pm 

Thanks.