It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This Weeks, Tool of the Week!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:11 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hello fellow Jeep owners :JEEPIN:
To lighten things up a bit I will be posting a short summary of a tool 2 times each week . So stay tuned! I started this as a punishment back while I was in coast guard technical school... It started off as just 5 but then I started adding more and more! If you have any ideas for more, pm me. So here is the first one!

THE MK TOOL GUIDE
BY GEOFFREY F. KANSA, MK

VOL XXV, 18- FEB -16

This is a guide for new members of the Coast Guard, on some common tools found around their station or cutter. This guide gives a brief description on each tool regardless of its, factual, actual, or perceived uses. Always remember, be safe, read instruction manuals prior to the operation of any tool, follow senior members and MPC’s instructions closely, use common sense, and ALWAYS use the proper Personal Protective Equipment. Enjoy.

ADJUSTABLE WRENCH:
It is a last ditch effort tool used to round off bolt heads on just about anything, its guaranteed to never be the on the same setting the second after you adjust it. It is used by MK’s when there is no other option other than vice grips. It’s also a wrench that in the eyes of Deckies is the only wrench that will ever be needed for any job imaginable. Has been seen used by Deckies as a hammer, or pry bar, hence the name BOSN’S HAMMER.

Post subject: Re: This Weeks, Tool of the Week!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:06 am 
LOST Member

Deckies........biggest dummies on the planet! It's hard to top being an MK.