It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unresolved problem
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:33 am 
LOST Newbie

Goodbye to everyone, I write for a problem that persecutes me with my KJ 2.8 163cv, beginning from the beginning. After the purchase came the error p0299, low turbo pressure, my mechanic made me revise the turbine thinking that the problem was that. As soon as the new one was restored, the problem continued to exist, not knowing what I had brought to the American car in Rome, which for the modest price of $ 300.00 told me that the problem was the turbine. Brought the machine from my mechanic we did check the turbine again, always re-fitted p0299. At this point I asked a friend of mine who has the same kj model to let me know all the sensors of his (MAP, MAF, SOLENOID etc.) nothing the machine does not rush, it does only by inserting the neutral and accelerating beyond 2500 rpm turns off the drive and the car goes, as soon as it drops below the 2000 rpm it goes to tails (as if there was a fake electrical contact), even though the electrical system was all controlled. Now I do not know what to do anymore advice from all of you.
Thanks in advance Riccardo
P.S. I also checked the EGR works well and I also tried to plug in, as well as have checked all the vacuum tubes

Post subject: Re: Unresolved problem
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:03 am 
LOST Member

Welcome to the Forum.

For CRD problems it is best to post your problems in the forum below..."Liberty CRD Love That Torque".

This is where all the CRD Experts hang out who can help you and there is a very good "NOOB" section that explains a lot of issues regarding these KJs. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Unresolved problem
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:31 am 
LOST Newbie

If you fixed your problem, please tell us how! I'd really like to know. Thank you for this, and good luck on fixing it!