It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tail light Question
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:39 pm 
LOST Newbie

Ok, so I've seen the tail light thing before but now I have begun to delve into my own project and have used all the other posts as background information and now I have some of my own questions. I apologize if any of these have been answered before. And as always thank you everyone for your minute of time or reading and/or responding!!

So as a volunteer firefighter (in addition to being a full time cop) I had some strobe lights in the rear lenses of my cherokee. The install wasn't terrible. I took those out when I got rid of it and want to install them in the KJ. I pulled the lenses off tonight to find the wires for my lights run down underneath my bumper and a beautifull 1.5 inch hole in my body with a piece of what appears to be factory "tape" over the hole. I am guessing this is normal, does anyone know why the hole is taped over and what is could be used for?? Then the wires from both sides run towards the middle of my bumper, I'm guessing this is for the tow wires which I don't have the hitch for yet.

Has anyone dealt with removing the inner plastic panels on the right and left side just inside the rear gate??

Any suggestions or DC insight would be great. Thanks again!