It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: So Im going to Build up my 08 Libby
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

Shes already riding on a JBA 2.5 going up to4in a month,Shes been in MOAB and the rockies numerous times and spends most of her time in whitemountains, but afterseeing metal masher in MOAB im putting in a steel dana 30 in the front and dropping her down to lower gears what elese should i focus on as far as tranny and transfer. after lowering gears Ill be bumping up to33s from 31s and want to make sureeverything still cranks with bigger tires and lower gears, she getting locker(air) in the rear too. I already own and already did rock rails roof rails garvin ATH front rear bumpers shes clocking 150K

Post subject: Re: So Im going to Build up my 08 Libby
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:16 pm 
LOST Addict

I'm assuming you have armor for your T case and Trans, as well as the engine and gas tank. Those would be a must. But if you are already decked out with ATH bumpers and sliders, chances are you already have those. To complement the air locker in the rear, you could put a DTT in the front. With 33's you'll have to do some serious cutting even at 4 inches of lift to make it work. 32's will fit fine and probably be plenty powerful with 4.56 or 4.88 gearing. You could go higher than 4 inches with RCV front CV's because the angle will be too much for the stock CV's. Or do a cradle drop like the JBA KJ 6 inch lift. Either way that would make it easier to clear the 33's without compromising structural integrity. If you're not worried about $$$ there is always the SFA mod!

BFG KO2’s 245/75R16
Full MOPAR skid plates
Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
AtTheHelm Front Recovery System & Roof Rack

M116A3 Trailer build thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=77997

Post subject: Re: So Im going to Build up my 08 Libby
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

JBA has a new lift for KK's. Don't know if they're selling them but it's beastly. Cradle drop, center diff, RCV axles and coilovers. It looks very expensive too.

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's