It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The only dumb question . . .
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Our drill sergeants used to tell is "The only dumb question is a question not asked". Then we'd ask and they'd whoop and hollar and make us do grass drills while they told us that's the dumbest question they'd ever heard. :? Nevertheless i'm going to ask what may probably be perceived as a dumb question.

So . . . how do we all hook up once we're in/around Ouray? Obviously everyone's not staying at the KOA and i may be out backpacking the first couple days of the safari. Will there be an established meeting time/location in general, each day? Will we stick to one radio frequency and if so what is it?

If i've missed this information somewhere please forgive. It's been a crazy summer for me.

TIA

Conquests: Poughkeepsie Gulch, Governor's Basin, Black Bear/Imogene/Engineer/Cinnamon pass, Coal Creek OHV, Badlands OHV, S.M.O.R.R., K-Rocks, Parent's driveway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:18 pm 
LOST Addict

We can all meet up at the KOA at 8am each morning for the trail briefing and whatnot. In the evenings people will probably be hanging out at the KOA and whatnot as well.