It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Countdown
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 pm 
LOST Addict

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject: Re: Countdown
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Cobolt-60 wrote:
"9"

That clock is awesome...
Remind me after we've met to make up a snide joke about Athens and math. I think I should wait just in case you end up spotting me on a trail ;)

Fumoto drain | ProVent CCV Filter
Stanadyne FM100 filter | Cummins fuel pump
GDE Eco | SEGR | BoulderBars | FrankenLift | Frankenskids

Post subject: Re: Countdown
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm 
LOST Addict

dgeist wrote:
Cobolt-60 wrote:
"9"

That clock is awesome...
Remind me after we've met to make up a snide joke about Athens and math. I think I should wait just in case you end up spotting me on a trail ;)

Oh, I have no loyalty to UGA or Athens in particular, it is just "home" right now because it is where I "hang my hat" (and the fact that they offered me money to come do my doctorate here LOL). :wink:

Apparently the clock is actual a clock from the Triple Nine Society (and no I am not a member ROTFL):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Nine_Society

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 am 
LOST Addict

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:33 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

* Seven is the fourth prime number. It is not only a Mersenne prime (since 23 − 1 = 7) but also a double Mersenne prime since it is itself the exponent for another Mersenne prime (127). It is also a Newman-Shanks-Williams prime, a Woodall prime, a factorial prime, a lucky prime, a happy number, a safe prime and the fourth Heegner number.
* Seven is the only number less than 15 which cannot be represented as the sum of the squares of three integers.
* Seven is the aliquot sum of one number, the cubic number 8 and is the base of the 7-aliquot tree.

It is also said to be a lucky number

* n = 7 is the first natural number for which the next statement does not hold: "Two nilpotent endomorphisms from Cn with the same minimal polynomial and the same rank are similar."
* 7 is the only dimension, besides the familiar 3, in which a vector cross product can be defined[citation needed].
* 999,999 divided by 7 is exactly 142,857. Therefore, when a vulgar fraction with 7 in the denominator is converted to a decimal expansion, the result has the same six-digit repeating sequence after the decimal point, but the sequence can start with any of those six digits.[1] For example, 1/7 = 0.142 857 142.... and 2/7 = 0.285 714 285...
* A seven-sided shape is a heptagon. The regular n-gons for n ≤ 6 can be constructed by compass and straightedge alone, but the regular heptagon cannot. Figurate numbers representing heptagons (including seven) are called heptagonal numbers. Seven is also a centered hexagonal number.
* There are seven frieze groups, the groups consisting of symmetries of the plane whose group of translations is isomorphic to the group of integers.
* There are seven fundamental types of catastrophes.
* Seven is the sum of any two opposite sides on a standard six-sided die. When rolling two standard six-sided dice, seven has a 6 in 36 (or 1/6th) probability of being rolled (1–6, 6–1, 2–5, 5–2, 3–4, or 4–3), the greatest of any number.
* The Millennium Prize Problems are seven problems in mathematics that were stated by the Clay Mathematics Institute in 2000. Currently, six of the problems remain unsolved.

WTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

YO! Fulltimer! :shock: You need something to do brother-man. :P I hope you googled all that...'cause if you just knew it..well..I ain't sittin' 'round no campfire with you...too intimidating for a country boy. I'm used to talking about girls, guns, bar-b-que and booze around a campfire :wink: :D

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

'04 Harley-Davidson Road King FLHRI Bagger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

jhblackwell wrote:
YO! Fulltimer! :shock: You need something to do brother-man. :P I hope you googled all that...'cause if you just knew it..well..I ain't sittin' 'round no campfire with you...too intimidating for a country boy. I'm used to talking about girls, guns, bar-b-que and booze around a campfire :wink: :D

I ain't that smart! :lol: I did a search on Google as you guessed.

Terry

EDIT: I don't have enough book learning or school housing for that stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Fulltimer wrote:
I don't have enough book learning or school housing for that stuff!

hence the rather large, expressive WTF, huh? :lol:

'06 4X4 KJ, skid plates, Daystar lift, Wrangler MT/R 245/75/16, Reese hitch, Surco Safari Rack/Hella 500's, Cobra 75 wxst/Wilson 4' Firestick, Optima Red Top, Pilot fog lights, Detours KJ Backbone/Smittybilt XRC8 winch, Spidertrax spacers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

jhblackwell wrote:
Fulltimer wrote:
I don't have enough book learning or school housing for that stuff!

hence the rather large, expressive WTF, huh? :lol:

Yep, picking his teeth with a toad sticker.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 am 
LOST Addict

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 pm 
LOST Junkie

BDS Coils/BDS 5500 Shocks/15x8 Cragar Soft 8's/31x10.5xR15 MTR
Teraflex Bumpstops/Rear Bumpstops/Trimmed Bumper

http://murphyman1.mybrute.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 pm 
LOST Junkie

BDS Coils/BDS 5500 Shocks/15x8 Cragar Soft 8's/31x10.5xR15 MTR
Teraflex Bumpstops/Rear Bumpstops/Trimmed Bumper

http://murphyman1.mybrute.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Time to start throwing everything into a pile behind the Heep and checking your list twice!
Days are moving along too fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
Time to start throwing everything into a pile behind the Heep and checking your list twice!
Days are moving along too fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me about it!!!! :shock:

I've got a Biostatistics mid-term to take Thurs morning and a undergrad Intro Epidemiology class to teach on Thurs afternoon.

I may end up throwing everything in the back of the Jeep and finishing up some of the install stuff on-site!!! :lol:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

UUhh not enough time in a day, got to get all the skids put on remove rear sway bar and put on new rear shocks tonight, Wed get my new tires, stuck at work all day and night tomorrow.

Can't wait for Friday.

06 Dodge 2500 Diesel - Tow Pig
89 Wrangler not much left stock on it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm 
LOST Addict

FANTASTIC!!!

:wink:

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ugh, four days and ARB needs to send me the mounting system for the front bumper before Thursday morning. Without that I can't mount the front bumper and since my old bumper is sitting off to the side of the Jeep and is likely not going to fit back on the KJ I don't have a street legal Jeep. :? My only hope for bringing the KJ is likely going to be working with Trailquest to get the part that was left out of my kit overnighted.

**Prior Jeeps**
Wranglers 1989, 1998, 2005
Liberty 2003 & 2004 Renegade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm 
LOST Addict

While I am in nowhere near the straights of others, I have a feeling that Fri morning may be a "working day" to get everything together to hit the trails after lunch??? :lol:

At this rate, I may just end up driving up late Thurs night, getting a motel room for one night in Oak Ridge, and then coming over to the camp ground and setting up in the morning, and finish up the wiring on the winch. 8)

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

**Prior Jeeps**
Wranglers 1989, 1998, 2005
Liberty 2003 & 2004 Renegade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Cobolt-60 wrote:
At this rate, I may just end up driving up late Thurs night, getting a motel room for one night in Oak Ridge, and then coming over to the camp ground and setting up in the morning, and finish up the wiring on the winch. 8)

Colin,
If you want stay with Scott and I at the Super 8 Thursday night. I'm sure they can get us a roll-a-way bed you can use. If you decide to do that let me know and when I call Wednesday to confirm our reservation I'll ask them about the roll-a-way.
John

EDIT
Stay with Scott and ME. :roll: