It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I just wanted to say hi.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 pm 
LOST Member

I haven't been on here for awhile....and I see we have an atlantic group awsome. I live in PEI. I went to the last jeep jam in 2006 with my liberty. I'm going to do my best to get to the NSJC Jam this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:58 am 
LOST Newbie

Cool. What lift do you have? How many inches are you getting to clear 32" tires?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm 
LOST Member

Hi new92xj,

I'm running the FRANKENLIFT II(ome springs and struts) and rusty top plates in the front and ome springs in the rear plus spacers. It is almost 5' over stock when I had the original tires on. I seems to work well. If I can be any more help feel free to ask>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:34 pm 
LOST Member

I'm from PEI too, but live in Ottawa now. What part of the island ya from?

Can you post up a bigger pic of your KJ

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm 
LOST Member

Hi kj924,

I'm from Charlottetown. I'm not sure how to get a bigger pic on here but I will give you a link.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/29 ... 0635kwiRko

If you look under my albums you will see pics of the jeep jam in 06.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:27 am 
LOST Newbie

Hi Liberty 4 all. I was in your area Friday ,i deleivered lumber to Kent Bldg Supp in Ctown . I was in a hurry because i wanted to get back across the bridge before the wind came up and they closed it. Thursday i deleivered a load of lumber to Marimichi NB and the guy there had a lifted Liberty . I think his name was Guy. I told him about our section here so i hope he takes a boo at it.
Hope to see you at the Jeep Jam this year. Im hoping to get there Friday morn and then have to leave late Saturday night. I told the wife that that is what i want for my b/day this year. We only have one vehicle so its hard to leave for a few days and here have no transportation. I thought about renting a car for her for the weekend but the cost will be to high . so i hope to see you there.

frt and rear recievers . Champion 10,000 lbs winch
Valley roof basket
Kelly Safari MSR 246/75R16
1988 Goldwing GL1500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sloo1v7CZ78 Stock at this time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:21 pm 
LOST Member

Hi Greenrider,

I live not far from Kent. I live in West Royality. I'm so glad to see other that are lifting and wheelin their KJ in Atlantic Canada. I have a company called Brewster Real Estate so I'm usually on the ol some where...lol. I want to go to the jeep jam. I haven't been there since 2006. I went out this past weekend with a group called PEI Jeep club. It was alot of fun and I got some more custom pin striping. The funny thing was my Jeep was the biggest one there. A couple of the guys I went with said they were going to the jeep jam too. I hope to see you there.

Jamie