It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2009 LOST East Coast Safari
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:46 pm 
LOST Addict

For general info click here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=111

To sign up click here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=38512

Whatever your Summer wheeling plans are, make sure to make the time for this as well in the Fall too!!!!

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 am 
LOST Addict

Reminder: If you are going to attend, now is the time to start finalizing your plans and making reservations.

LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 pm 
LOST Junkie

Let me be the first to say "how the hell can you say that Tennessee is on the east coast???" :roll:

From my home province; New Brunswick, Canada which borders on Maine, USA, it's a twenty four hour/2,300 km drive to this event. I won't be going and I doubt anybody else from Atlantic Canada is going either.

Some buddy's of mine are going to the Maine Mountain Jeep Jamboree in Bethel, Maine in early October. Even that would be an eight hour drive for me. Unfortunately at the end of the summer I just don't have any money left for anymore Jamboree's.

my trail queen
95 YJ with a RE 4" lift, 33" ProComp Extreme's, M8000 Winch, Lockrite Locker up front, Super35 in the rear and 4.88 gears