It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Getting Ready for the NBJC Fall Crawl
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm 
LOST Junkie

Yes it's that time of the year again, the NBJC Fall Crawl (http://www.nbjeepclub.com/showthread.php?546-Fall-Crawl-2010)

This year I expect to trailer my YJ to Moncton and run a rough trail named Crack. Last year I did Dogs Leg with the Liberty because my YJ wasn't trail ready. So this weekend I replaced the rear shocks on the Liberty (the tow Jeep) with a nice pair of Rancho's because one of the old ones was leaking, replaced the engine oil & filter and the rear diff fluid.

Like my pretty rear diff cover? I had to setup that IV drip to get the thick 85-140 weight oil in the diff.

Now to inspect the trailer & see what has to be done on the YJ.
i.e.: change the engine oil & filter, change the fuel filter, install a new steering damper, put the back seat back in, grease the steering linkages and trace down a steering box leak.

my trail queen
95 YJ with a RE 4" lift, 33" ProComp Extreme's, M8000 Winch, Lockrite Locker up front, Super35 in the rear and 4.88 gears