It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 924  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am 
tommudd wrote:
Thunderbirdjunkie is no longer allowed to say anything after some of the remarks he has made about others..........just wait :twisted:

OK, being bummed about some totally avoidable trail rash and crawling under a Jeep to scrub it with a tooth brush are two totally different things :?

Neverminding the massive amounts of dirt in ThunderbirdJunkie's eyes/face/ears/hair yesterday while pulling the driveshaft makes for a halfway OK argument for being clean-freak about downstairs :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Thunderbirdjunkie is no longer allowed to say anything after some of the remarks he has made about others..........just wait :twisted:

OK, being bummed about some totally avoidable trail rash and crawling under a Jeep to scrub it with a tooth brush are two totally different things :?

Neverminding the massive amounts of dirt in ThunderbirdJunkie's eyes/face/ears/hair yesterday while pulling the driveshaft makes for a halfway OK argument for being clean-freak about downstairs :lol:

:lol: :lol: I was referring to some "comments" you made to another to another LOST memeber about ,.......well me , care to explain TBJ :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just wait , hope that snorkle chokes your KJ :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm 
Huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Huh?

I passed on the message you told me to tell him! :wink:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm 
LOL ThunderbirdJunkie has slept since then :lol: Do not remember what the hell it was

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:41 am 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
LOL ThunderbirdJunkie has slept since then :lol: Do not remember what the hell it was

Thats good that you do not remember as it was very bad, you owe me an apology........... no wait better yet free lunch! Yes free lunch where I choose! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think I always stick up for you and tell EVERYONE what a great guy you really are............................................................. :roll:
Now cdiekhans................. :shock: thats a whole different matter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

Thats good that you do not remember as it was very bad, you owe me an apology........... no wait better yet free lunch! Yes free lunch where I choose! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think I always stick up for you and tell EVERYONE what a great guy you really are............................................................. :roll:

Boy, It's getting deep now.... and i don't think hip waders are going to help me :lol:

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 pm 
tommudd wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

Sure, ThunderbirdJunkie will drive to Toledo to buy you a free lunch :lol:

With a new front driveshaft in the back of the KJ...

Just remember, ain't no such thing as a free lunch :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:19 pm 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
tommudd wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

Sure, ThunderbirdJunkie will drive to Toledo to buy you a free lunch :lol:

With a new front driveshaft in the back of the KJ...

Just remember, ain't no such thing as a free lunch :lol:

you drive up with a new front driveshaft in the back of the KJ lunch is on ME!!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 pm 
Sweet! ThunderbirdJunkie will remember that

While you are cussing and crusted up mud is falling in your eyes :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 pm 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Sweet! ThunderbirdJunkie will remember that

While you are cussing and crusted up mud is falling in your eyes :lol:

when you have been under jerbachers and cdiekhans a few times you get used to it. At least when I used to do mud running before I worked on mine I would take it down to the creek and let it soak for a few hours, belly deep, neither one of these guys do that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 am 
Hey, ThunderbirdJunkie does not like mud.

It's just that when it starts raining at haspin...not much you can do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 pm 
LOST Addict

yellocoyote wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

I seem to recall some pretty muddy TBJ pics from badlands in February... :roll: :lol: One even posted in ROTM, right? :wink:

Hey, who gave the outsider the password to the Ohio chatroom??? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

TAHOE wrote:
yellocoyote wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

I seem to recall some pretty muddy TBJ pics from badlands in February... :roll: :lol: One even posted in ROTM, right? :wink:

Hey, who gave the outsider the password to the Ohio chatroom??? :twisted: :mrgreen:

Just face it TAHOE! We are just too cool! They even had to copy our chat room..... and then have to come into ours!?! :roll:

We should just call it the OHIO (and everyone else who wishes they were as cool as the OHIO group) CHAT ROOM :shock: :lol: :P :twisted: :wink:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:51 pm 

yellocoyote wrote:
cdiekhans wrote:
TAHOE wrote:
yellocoyote wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:

Just face it TAHOE! We are just too cool! They even had to copy our chat room..... and then have to come into ours!?! :roll:

We should just call it the OHIO (and everyone else who wishes they were as cool as the OHIO group) CHAT ROOM :shock: :lol: :P :twisted: :wink:

:roll:

that's funny since it's coming from the gang that insists they don't need separation from the midwest group... :lol: :P It's okay. We're only here because Ohio is the entertainment section of LOST. :mrgreen: No worries. :wink:

Carry on.

PRETTY OFF THE WALL COMMENTS
Insists they don't need separtion from the midwest group??????
strange comment :? :? :? :? :?

Yep NO WORRIES we are the best....and we do it without going overboard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 pm 

yellocoyote wrote:
tommudd wrote:

It wasn't said to be mean... :oops: well, not any more mean than the others that posted before me... :lol: :wink: :wink: My apparent lameass attempt at humor. I thought TBJ's comment was ironic though... so please forgive me for posting in the beloved OH thread. I won't make that mistake again. :roll: :P :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

whatever but still do not understand the comments

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 pm 
LOST Addict

yellocoyote wrote:
tommudd wrote:

I thought TBJ's comment was ironic though... so please forgive me for posting in the beloved OH thread. I won't make that mistake again. :roll: :P :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

Well, you got to take the source on those ironic statements...Nuff said :D
Jayme, I was just pulling your leg, didn't mean anything by it and didn't mean for anything to get rude or go downhill, I'm sorry if anyone got offended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:52 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

:lol: FIGHT!!!! :shock:

I wanted seperation from the midwest section over a year ago!!!
:shock:

In OHIO we know who is the best! & let everyone know, that we know, who is the best! :wink:

and I'm not talkin between Mudd & I :lol: :twisted: :wink:
we know who wins that battle..... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm 

cdiekhans wrote:

Yes we all know that I will always be number 1, just because sooner or later you will need me to help you on something and you will have to say it one more time before I do :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:59 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

tommudd wrote:
cdiekhans wrote:

Yes we all know that I will always be number 1, just because sooner or later you will need me to help you on something and you will have to say it one more time before I do :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Touche! :lol: :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 924  Next