It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Rock volenteer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I need a volenteer to be the POC to Big Rock. please PM me if you are interested in this.

Oh, and yes, we are welcom at Big Rock.

moose

2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 am 
LOST Junkie

GOOD DEAL !! , sound's like we need to get a trail ride scheduled. Any thoughts on when would be good date ?? :wink:

14 STI Wagon
75 Cutlass "S"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

1996xj wrote:
GOOD DEAL !! , sound's like we need to get a trail ride scheduled. Any thoughts on when would be good date ?? :wink:

First we need a VOLUNTEER to step up and be the main point of contact.
Moose has done way more than his fair share regarding this, and I for one appreciate all he has done.

So who is it going to be?............. Anyone?
Remember you will be the main person to deal with Big Rock and will be representing LOST
(so no negative attitudes against any other organization)
Is that being PC enough? :wink: .
Would like to have someone more down that way as you will be more likely the ones using it more than someone from the Northwest or Northeast due to travel times.

IF NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT I CAN, BUT......... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 pm 

Boy I can stop a thread fast I guess, just ask for some help .......................and the crickets start to chirp! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys ................. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm 
LOST Addict

Moose did say to send him a reply... nothing about reply to this thread..... :-)r

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm 

TAHOE wrote:
Moose did say to send him a reply... nothing about reply to this thread..... :-)r

For a guy who drives a...................Hoe you can be a smart ***# at times :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is true but I assumed I would hear something from whoever the person who steps up is or Moose himself! So there

It's my job being President to know whats happening even if it is none of my business ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
TAHOE wrote:

For a guy who drives a...................Hoe you can be a smart ***# at times :shock:

I have no idea what you are talking about and I resemble that remark!! :mrgreen: I just like giving you a hard time Tom, keeps ya on your toes :lol:

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:19 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

THANK YOU MITCH! We now have a stuckee.

Duke is, well you met him. He's fine. I just really want this park to be treated with kid gloves for now. All his contact info is on his web site. PLEASE, if you're not Mitch - PLEASE DON'T CONTACT. If you want to setup a ride, Let Mitch (or moose if Mitch is off wheeling in Moab) help coordinate the park side. I really like the distance and the trails and I'd hate to go throught some of this crap again over an off hand remark or something. Thanks for your understanding.

OK, Tom, do we want to let MB know when we have a run and invite them to tag-a-long? We can be better than I'm sure some want to be, right?

2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:20 pm 

moose wrote:
THANK YOU MITCH! We now have a stuckee.

Duke is, well you met him. He's fine. I just really want this park to be treated with kid gloves for now. All his contact info is on his web site. PLEASE, if you're not Mitch - PLEASE DON'T CONTACT. If you want to setup a ride, Let Mitch (or moose if Mitch is off wheeling in Moab) help coordinate the park side. I really like the distance and the trails and I'd hate to go throught some of this crap again over an off hand remark or something. Thanks for your understanding.

OK, Tom, do we want to let MB know when we have a run and invite them to tag-a-long? We can be better than I'm sure some want to be, right?

Was glad to see Mitch step up. :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew he would ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MB's, Sure we'll let everyone know, we don't care who it is as long as they like to wheel and have fun like we do. We'll even let TBJ come along if he wants to! :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Was glad to see Mitch step up. :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew he would ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MB's, Sure we'll let everyone know, we don't care who it is as long as they like to wheel and have fun like we do. We'll even let TBJ come along if he wants to! :wink: :lol:

X2 !!!! :D Thanks Mitch, Glad to hear we may be able to go back there. We had a good time that day and I would like to have a few more down there! :D

But does TBJ have to come along ? :D

J/K All will be welcome with us!!!!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)