It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: New President/ Vice President_other post
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

President
1. Tommudd

Vice President
1. Whoever the heck it is now :-)r
2.TBJ

L.O.S.T. #058466
Car Domain, Updated: 2/23/2009
===_oooo
(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)

Post subject: Re: New President/ Vice President
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Is some ones panties wadded? There is a wonderful section now divoted to unwadding, unless of course this some one prefers to sniffle in silence :jester: :goink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 am 
LOST Junkie

President
1. SCOTT
2. TBJ
3. tom mudd
4. chris
5. dustin

Vice President
1. SCOTT
2. TBJ
3. Meduncan
4. tom mudd
5. chris

Last edited by Ms5490renegade on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

President
1. Tommudd
2. TBJ
3. scott
4. chris
5. meduncan

Vice President
1. TBJ
2.scott

**Prior Jeeps**
Wranglers 1989, 1998, 2005
Liberty 2003 & 2004 Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

now it's getting funny ( no wait not really , funny to a point but we all know TBJ will never/can never come back in person so why post him up as a joke. Try to be serious for once. ) :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh well

so looks like some want to have an election
we'll let it up for a while longer to see if any other people are thrown on
Of course it also goes to the question who wants to run?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm 
LOST Junkie

i was being serious.
i would like to mention he is the only one, after dozens talked about it, that actually set up an ohio-specific forum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
i was being serious.
i would like to mention he is the only one, after dozens talked about it, that actually set up an ohio-specific forum

1 Has nothing to do with LOST ! end of story
2 Where was he (or a lot of others) while a very few ( 3 of us in the whole Midwest area) worked to have our own sites?
3 What contributions to LOST?
4 Did he sit up anything or work to promote anything on LOST?
5 dozens talked about it? I don't know anyone who did. Maybe you know more about the Ohio section that most of us do then? :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
want me to continue

I have nothing against TBJ

but good ****
End of story :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:11 am 
LOST Junkie

tommudd wrote:
Ms5490renegade wrote:
i was being serious.

1 Has nothing to do with LOST ! end of story
2 Where was he (or a lot of others) while a very few ( 3 of us in the whole Midwest area) worked to have our own sites?
3 What contributions to LOST?
4 Did he sit up anything or work to promote anything on LOST?
5 dozens talked about it? I don't know anyone who did. Maybe you know more about the Ohio section that most of us do then? :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
want me to continue

I have nothing against TBJ

but good ****
End of story :!: :wink:

i do know that i put other people up too. you asked for a vote. even tho i live in indiana, i pretty much made every meet and greet last year. and i plan on doing as much as i can this year. you can always just ignore the TBJ vote (and i wasnt the only one who voted for him) and skip to scott, or meduncan or even chris. you wanted a vote, i put my nomiations up there. no need to get all upset

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am 

:5SHOTS: :POPCORN:

Last edited by tommudd on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am 
LOST Addict

Can we all please just chill?

Is it really that serious?

Oh, I forgot the bonfire...

Oh and btw, I believe Mitch put TBJ up there before anyone did... (Yes I know it was for VP but still)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am 

To those that don't think its serious then you don't have a clue
Funny its people outside of Ohio who are bringing up lame , immature things!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 pm 
LOST Junkie

people out side of ohio? i'll be back in ohio indefinitely today. guess that means i have a vote.
lets try NOT to be a forum NAZI. you called for a vote. doesnt mean you get to choose who gets nominated.
what dont i have a clue about exactly?
is eric lame and immature? im pretty sure he has a fan club.
and if you looked before attempting some sort of half assed personal attack, you would have noticed i changed my vote just to not cause drama.
a response like this could have killed mccain or obama's election hopes. why shouldnt it be the same for you?
Im not saying you dont do alot for the people of this forum, but dude, you cant get a fckin attitude over stuff like this.
thats why i voted for scott. idt hes made anyone mad, and atleast for me, has always taken some time to help with what ever problem i have. you dont HAVE to like it. Its not anything personal against you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 pm 
LOST Junkie

oh well since we want to call people dip poops on the other forum, i guess i'll bring my response over here for you to see:

ay i was civil on lost because i didnt see this doo doo. if you have a @$#% problem with me you can come to me. dont talk doo doo in a public place to try to make me look like a @$#% idiot. i dont play that disrespect doo doo and in case you havent noticed, YOUR THE ******* ADULT! why dont you act like one? but instead you get all butt hurt over something as silly as putting eric as ONE of the FIVE people to be nominated. WTF should you care i voted for you in the #1 spot. or i did until i realize your being a grumpy old man who thinks he has power over the masses just because he can hide behind his screen name. YOU HELP PEOPLE. we get it. you dont really run doo doo tho and i think its time you realized it. you not some type of jeep god. we hold you in high regard because we thought you were a good person and you help people. guess one of those was wrong huh. im not the only one who feels this way. and if people copied and pasted, looks like they voted the same way i did. your atleast double my darn age so why dont you @$#% act like it for 10 minutes and maybe apologise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm 

Matt
We are not even voting yet !
Only nominations
Would it not make sense that the President of the Ohio Chapter live in Ohio and also be a member of LOST
and also I think a paying member( just my 2 cents ) shows they are supporting the forum and all.

And do not start calling people names on any board that I have anything to do with. Like Nazi ??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm 
LOST Junkie

yellocoyote wrote:
Matt... I think the whole point was if you're going to nominate someone for an office of LOST-Ohio, then it's probably a good idea that they be a member of the LOST forum. That's what I got out of it anyway. :wink: :2cents:

EDIT: Ooh, I guess I gotta catch up on the rest of this too (my bad)... off to the other board! :P

i wasnt the first one to do it. tom just singled me out for some reason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 pm 
LOST Addict

Ms5490renegade wrote:
yellocoyote wrote:
Matt... I think the whole point was if you're going to nominate someone for an office of LOST-Ohio, then it's probably a good idea that they be a member of the LOST forum. That's what I got out of it anyway. :wink: :2cents:

EDIT: Ooh, I guess I gotta catch up on the rest of this too (my bad)... off to the other board! :P

i wasnt the first one to do it. tom just singled me out for some reason

I'm not defending either one of ya, but go back and look Matt... FACTS are--Tom just made a statement it was getting funny and it needs to get serious
Quote:
now it's getting funny ( no wait not really , funny to a point but we all know TBJ will never/can never come back in person so why post him up as a joke. Try to be serious for once. )
Oh well

.... he never singled you out or "went after you"... until you came back with your statement about being serious.
Quote:
i was being serious.

Then you two have been back and forth.
As much as some of us like TBJ, would like him to be a part, as of now, he is not a part of LOST Jeeps Ohio chapter, therefore in reality, he cannot be an officer or whatever. While he does part take in meet and greets/offroading, he is not part of this board/forum...that's just the truth. There is no reason for anyone on either side to be getting upset.
On Tom's side of things, he is being mature and I can understand his points. I myself am getting older and can't deal with nonsense stuff anymore, just keep things to the point and move on. He's always tried to do that with threads/posts that relates to important stuff, the jibber-jabber BS is unecessary sometimes.

Anyway, that probably neither helped nore hindered.... I'll move on!

Oh, whatever you all want to do... as long as I can just ride along..... :goink: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :mrgreen:

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]