It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

As you travel this weekend be careful and enjoy the time with family and friends. If you see me passing by , give me a wave and I may just take the time to stop! :goink:
Have about 850-900 miles to do so I am getting out of here.

mmm those numbers are about the same as the Ford dealership gave me to repair my state car! :banghead: Thankfully i am not paying for it!

Post subject: Re: Everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Will do :seuss: I will wave and you'll noticed my bandaged hand do to my safe start of the weekend by smashing my fingers. They burst like zits, pretty cool :jester: :5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 pm 
LOST Member

BugginKJ wrote:
Will do :seuss: I will wave and you'll noticed my bandaged hand do to my safe start of the weekend by smashing my fingers. They burst like zits, pretty cool :jester: :5SHOTS:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Could you see bone? That's when you know its bad. Sorry to hear about your incident.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

BugginKJ wrote:

Dang, you gotta learn to move a little quicker there buddy! :shock: I got my index finger this week too in one of the spot welder's arms. Sounds like I moved a little quicker, it just pinched skin, took out a pencil eraser sized chunk. I think I did more damage pulling back myself than the welder did! Hope it's not too bad Hart! Maybe I'll talk to you over the weekend.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

KJWildman wrote:
BugginKJ wrote:

Dang, you gotta learn to move a little quicker there buddy! :shock: I got my index finger this week too in one of the spot welder's arms. Sounds like I moved a little quicker, it just pinched skin, took out a pencil eraser sized chunk. I think I did more damage pulling back myself than the welder did! Hope it's not too bad Hart! Maybe I'll talk to you over the weekend.

:ROTFL: To bad it was one of the guys at the shop that thought he was helping me, can't move when ya don't see it coming :banghead: Really its not too bad, just my right hand ring and middle finger blown out at the finger tip pads. Just really 2 big blood blisters that went pop :ROTFL: A shop rag and some electrical tape and I am as good as new :jester: Working on a buddies van tomorrow, then setting up his wood shop :BANANA: