It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: jeep holiday meet and greet sunday Dec. 19th.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:13 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

STINGN wrote:
Hey tom...can you let me borrow your kj for a day. I swear ill give it back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-)r :-)r

Sure

as long as you sign the agreement that comes with borrowing it
no photos of any parts, stock, modified or otherwise
can never, EVER discuss with anyone what you saw as far as "changes"
whatever they maybe
or
ever use any of what you have seen on it on any other KJ in your lifetime
plus another 10 pages of general rules and regulations.
We'll also need a Notary as well to verify your signature
so simple answer is yes :goink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
TAHOE wrote:
tommudd wrote:
The joke may well be on all of you, so keep laughing and no parts will come your way!
plans are moving forward, not as fast as I want,
but still moving ahead.

Hey...I ain't said nothing, butt hen I won't be needing any custom Libby parts anyway,,,now if you make me stuff for the 'Hoe.... :mrgreen:

I may try to run up, but that's a Sunday and it's pretty busy.
Black widow...let me know a time your coming up, I maybe able to meet ya on 75 and take ya to nick's, pretty easy to get to.

Okay, who's Nick in the first place? Is it the guy hosting the party? Techman?

Well whoever is hosting it is suppost to send out the address for my gps. I think I'm good and if I have trouble I'll ask Rokee :)

i am teckman I will be sending out my address when it gets closer to the date

tommudd wrote:
Asking Rokee is like asking .....well go ahead and ask him you have to find out sooner or later

installing a snorkel is a time consuming job, take more time than what we allow for a M&G most times, lifts for example are quick and easy
But then its not at my place so you'll have to ask Techman ( Nick) if you can stay for a while

We also like to have folks be around for a while since we've been taken before with people having us do things for them and then either never coming back to participate or help do anything else to anyone else's. :banghead: :banghead:
I don't mind but it gets old helping someone and then we never hear from them for 6 months or see they are selling their rig after members have helped them on theirs :goink:

and you don't have to respond I've heard all the answers before :furious:
(and no I'm not picking on you bwkj, just facts of life) :wink: :dizzy:
Oh I'm planning on being here forever....
Sure anytime you need help let me know......
want me to continue ???? :POPCORN:

everyone can stay as long as they want.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Asking Rokee is like asking .....well go ahead and ask him you have to find out sooner or later

installing a snorkel is a time consuming job, take more time than what we allow for a M&G most times, lifts for example are quick and easy
But then its not at my place so you'll have to ask Techman ( Nick) if you can stay for a while

We also like to have folks be around for a while since we've been taken before with people having us do things for them and then either never coming back to participate or help do anything else to anyone else's. :banghead: :banghead:
I don't mind but it gets old helping someone and then we never hear from them for 6 months or see they are selling their rig after members have helped them on theirs :goink:

and you don't have to respond I've heard all the answers before :furious:
(and no I'm not picking on you bwkj, just facts of life) :wink: :dizzy:
Oh I'm planning on being here forever....
Sure anytime you need help let me know......
want me to continue ???? :POPCORN:

I like Rokee, he's a very nice guy. :) There's nothing wrong with him. Some people can be rude on here though, so yeah. Well I do not plan on selling my rig or leaving LOST. I mean if you all don't want to help that's fine. You all will always hear from me so that's not a problem either. I'm still paying on my Jeep and hope to have it paid off next year. There's still alot I want to do to it, so it's not going anywhere and neither am I. I'll try to do things with you all as much as I can. I'm a very busy person

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
I like Rokee, he's a very nice guy. :) There's nothing wrong with him. Some people can be rude on here though, so yeah. Well I do not plan on selling my rig or leaving LOST. I mean if you all don't want to help that's fine. You all will always hear from me so that's not a problem either. I'm still paying on my Jeep and hope to have it paid off next year. There's still alot I want to do to it, so it's not going anywhere and neither am I. I'll try to do things with you all as much as I can. I'm a very busy person

Don't take Tom's comments too personally. I got the same thing early on as well. I can see where people come in to use the expertese of our experts and then bail. Now that I've met most of these guys (well at first I considered bailing but then I thought...its better than being stuck at home :) ). I'm just glad there's a group of GOOD people out there who share some of the same interests I do and are willing to share their experiences. I too am on a slow pace when it comes to building up my rig, but I don't get the impression that anyone here gets impatient with each other. There is a good deal of hazing, but that's part of the attraction...at least to me.

I may be able to come to this M&G, apparently I've been a good enough boy at home to be allowed to leave the city occasionally without supervision. :BANANA:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm 

blackwidowkj06 wrote:

You know I had a whole explanation wrote out
but never mind not worth it
YOU'LL NEVER find a better bunch of people than we have in OHIO, but just remember a lot of us have been on here a long time and have seen a lot

Rokee wll help ya :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
blackwidowkj06 wrote:

YOU'LL NEVER find a better bunch of people than we have in OHIO, but just remember a lot of us have been on here a long time and have seen a lot

hmmmm, she is welcome with the "Gayton Gang"

I am sure the Dayton folks will be happy to accommodate her. Sarah, you are welcome to hang out with us anytime :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 pm 

Well take it all Rokee

no one said anything about being welcome :shock: or anything but since you are on the white horse err I mean pony go for it,
I'm not a baby sitter :ROTFL:

I'm out of it now and guess not coming down
the gayton gang can have fun

Sorry Nick I'll come visit some other time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
blackwidowkj06 wrote:

Tom, you're old enough to be my grandfather. :-)r

Just saying...

To be honest, I really don't like Ohio people. They drive like maniacs here in Somerset and take up everything in town. From what I can see, you guys are alright. 8) i guess... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
Well take it all Rokee

no one said anything about being welcome :shock: or anything but since you are on the white horse err I mean pony go for it,
I'm not a baby sitter :ROTFL:

I'm out of it now and guess not coming down
the gayton gang can have fun

Sorry Nick I'll come visit some other time

hmm white horse, err pony.....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm 

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
blackwidowkj06 wrote:

Tom, you're old enough to be my grandfather. :-)r

Just saying...

To be honest, I really don't like Ohio people. They drive like maniacs here in Somerset and take up everything in town. From what I can see, you guys are alright. 8) i guess... :wink:

What in the he&& does that have to do with working on ones KJ?

Just sayin' ????

kids :roll: :roll:

like I said Sorry Nick

Kids now a days

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i guess that we will have to plan something for just the grown ups

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm 
LOST Junkie

Tom, don't let green "BUGGER" with a snorkel run you off, I think we all need a group hug,or some BEER !!! :5SHOTS:

14 STI Wagon
75 Cutlass "S"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

1996xj wrote:
Tom, don't let green "BUGGER" with a snorkel run you off, I think we all need a group hug,or some BEER !!! :5SHOTS:

MMMMM a good beer sounds good

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:49 pm 

Already beat you all to it
had my one beer for this week, :(
problem is it's only Tuesday :shock: :ROTFL:
may have to change my rules

Don't worry the green meanie :mrgreen: won't run me off

I'm still trying to determine how me being as old as her Grandfather has anything to do with working on her or anyones KJ ? :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

I find that statement funny as all get out

Yep adults only
must be so tall and so old to enter
:-)r :-)r

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 pm 
LOST Junkie

somebody say BEER?!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

yodejt02 wrote:
somebody say BEER?!

I read that too...now I have to go crack one or two open! Darnit! :5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm 
LOST Junkie

B double E double R.....U.......N BEER RUN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm 

I need a lime or two as well, anyone got an extra one?
I'll gladly work on your KJ tomorrow for a lime tonight :ROTFL:
well unless I am too old to work on yours :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm 
LOST Member

1. Teckman02
2. STINGN
3. incommando
4. blackwidowkj06
5. Rokee1998
6. 1996XJ
7. TOWSTRAP
8. TBIRD :shock:
9. RedKJ04

I'll make the trek up to visit with everyone! Haven't been able to make it to enough events or meet and greets this year :?

Flame Red, 3.7L V6, 42RLE, Command Trac, Mopar Fog Kit, Front Tow Hooks, Mopar Hitch, Mopar Skids, Renegade Rims, Firestone Destination AT's, Pre-lowered Springs, EVIC install, Cobra Ultra 18 Weather band CB Radio.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:20 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

Tom you aren't too old to wrench on my kj :wink:

I only let scott touch my kj cause his wife has a better ride than he does... I feel sorry for him from time to time and let him work on a real machine... :goink:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next