It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: jeep holiday meet and greet sunday Dec. 19th.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:58 pm 
LOST Addict

Lima.Charlie wrote:
I am not boycotting it, just have better things to do than go to THIS particular M&G.

:banghead:

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

I do as well but since I got called out recently for not attending something I thought everyone would like a good laugh
:wink:

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :-)r :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL: :BANANA: :frankie: :grim: :seuss: :jester: :juggle: :banghead: :goink: :pepper: :dead: :dizzy: :furious: :rockon: :2cents: :JEEPIN: :5SHOTS: :ALONE: :POPCORN: :CAMPING: :google: :BINGO:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

so it looks like the gayton crew is not comming .... i dont think of my self as part of the gayton crew since my home town is lima

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

also i am going to need a head count a few days before the M&G so i have an idea of how big of a ham i need to buy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i've been on here for awhile...you can say

and i'm yet to be caught up on everything :shock:
maybe after a run with LOST Ohio I'll find out who everyone really is...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 pm 
LOST Member

GCOR...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Lima.Charlie wrote:
GCOR...

what is GCOR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 pm 
LOST Member

Gayton Crew? Come one fellas? Aren't we all on the same team? Why is there so much bickering and arguing from within?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
I do as well but since I got called out recently for not attending something I thought everyone would like a good laugh
:wink:

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :-)r :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL: :BANANA: :frankie: :grim: :seuss: :jester: :juggle: :banghead: :goink: :pepper: :dead: :dizzy: :furious: :rockon: :2cents: :JEEPIN: :5SHOTS: :ALONE: :POPCORN: :CAMPING: :google: :BINGO:

:roll: Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm 
LOST Addict

Lima.Charlie wrote:
GCOR...

G.C.O.R.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Lima.Charlie wrote:
GCOR...

M.E.A.N.

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm 

Lima.Charlie wrote:
Gayton Crew? Come one fellas? Aren't we all on the same team? Why is there so much bickering and arguing from within?

Bickering and arguing :shock:
I missed that
I want in
Dustin where are you?
Since Chris hasn't been on much I know Dustin has to be ready for some good arguing etc. so I may have to fill in for Chris! :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm 

D.I.R.L.L.I.G.A.R.A.

:google:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:21 pm 
LOST Member

This is a good example. For a bunch of Ohio folks on the same team, disagreements arise quite often. A simple joke or playful bantering always seems to strum the wrong strings and gets escelated. And now here we are bickering.....on the internet.

I say, keep it to yourselves. It looks a little emberassing to new members when they see posts and people in the same club that are into the same skill and hobby bicker as much as people do. I know my personal opinion is it keeps me from getting involved outside the "Gayton Crew". The "crew" here in Dayton have been EXTREMELY helpful with keeping my rig going and helping with improvements to it. I thank Tom for giving me the information to build my lift and all the pointers others have given. I owe Scott a lot too for all the work he has done. But, I don't venture anywhere outside of Dayton without my crew here in Dayton because of the underlying issues from within OH Lost. I also don't post much unless I need help or feel like I have some valuable input. I don't think I speak for just myself but it could be just me. I am not trying to step on anyones feet or anything, but I am just trying to clear the air. I hate to say it but I wish we could all get along and work together. :dead:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Lima.Charlie wrote:
It looks a little emberassing to new members when they see posts and people in the same club that are into the same skill and hobby bicker as much as people do.

It is embarrassing to see grown men bicker on an online Jeep club forum. It's just an online Jeep club. Kinda sad in my opinion to see grown men argue on here. I am in that new member group and yes, some of the things said have detoured me away. Not going to lie about that. Only been on here since October :mrgreen: but I sure have learned a lot about people just from how they act on here. Although some of things said on here and the things that I've read while I've been a member has really entertained me :POPCORN: Thank you for that.

Hope the M&G goes well though. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm 

Lima.Charlie wrote:
This is a good example. For a bunch of Ohio folks on the same team, disagreements arise quite often. A simple joke or playful bantering always seems to strum the wrong strings and gets escelated. And now here we are bickering.....on the internet.

I say, keep it to yourselves. It looks a little emberassing to new members when they see posts and people in the same club that are into the same skill and hobby bicker as much as people do. I know my personal opinion is it keeps me from getting involved outside the "Gayton Crew". The "crew" here in Dayton have been EXTREMELY helpful with keeping my rig going and helping with improvements to it. I thank Tom for giving me the information to build my lift and all the pointers others have given. I owe Scott a lot too for all the work he has done. But, I don't venture anywhere outside of Dayton without my crew here in Dayton because of the underlying issues from within OH Lost. I also don't post much unless I need help or feel like I have some valuable input. I don't think I speak for just myself but it could be just me. I am not trying to step on anyones feet or anything, but I am just trying to clear the air. I hate to say it but I wish we could all get along and work together. :dead:

Underlying issues???

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm 
LOST Addict

1. STINGN
2. teckman02
3. jeepchic79
4. meduncan
5. Marlon_JBT

maybe's

JeepinJarhead03
moose

teckman02 - honey baked ham and sweet cornbread
Rev. Mudd maybe coming, fried peanut butter and jelly sammies OK not sure what , but I'll say the prayer

Just got off the phone with TBJ, he has to work, so he is out

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

rokee1998 wrote:
1. STINGN
2. teckman02
3. jeepchic79
4. meduncan
5. Marlon_JBT

maybe's

JeepinJarhead03
moose

teckman02 - honey baked ham and sweet cornbread
Rev. Mudd maybe coming, fried peanut butter and jelly sammies OK not sure what , but I'll say the prayer

Just got off the phone with TBJ, he has to work, so he is out

i just got off the phone with TBJ and he does not know if he will have to work or not

on a side not please stop taking names off the list i have been keeping it updated.
if "that" person wants off the list they can post up them self or they can PM me and I will take them off the list..... LOST is not the only place this is posted on

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

what does GCOR mean...Guys Creating Ohio Rash

i'm an outsider so I dont know what is going on, but i feel that this is getting bad in the dayton area :(

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm 
LOST Member

Quote:
Guys Creating Ohio Rash

Thats so funny and so true. It was actually just a joke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next