It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2/4/12-M&G/KK Lift install, My place
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

OK everyone its that time again
You know the drill
Post up who's coming Any one from the US and Canada is invited ! leaving Tony out :goink: :ROTFL:
Will be ordering Pizza for lunch, bring a few bucks to throw in the hat, also bring whatever it is you like to drink

Will be eating about noon
Start time for lift is early as possible so that we can get the springs done but you can come anytime. Well except for Marlon, he needs to bring his KK :ROTFL:

Last edited by tommudd on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2/4/12-M&G/KK Lift install, My place
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I WILL be there :shock:
Food, no clue, I am always wrong anyway :ROTFL:
Isn't there a Little Crap Pizza place in town? $5 pizza's would be cheaper than all the stuff for what ever, plus it's a good excuse for a beer run :jester:
Oh and let me know before Thursday if ya need me to bring any tools! :5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm 

We used to do Pizzas it was a lot easier for sure!
If that sounds good, then just bring a few bucks to throw in the hat
and whatever or heart desires to drink

Oh and Hart bring tools :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 pm 
LOST Addict

Whereever you ordered pizza from that meet and greet back in early '09 will work great for me. That was great!

What time do I need to be there?

I might need a wake up call. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:46 pm 

Marlon_JBT wrote:
Whereever you ordered pizza from that meet and greet back in early '09 will work great for me. That was great!

Pizza from early 2009 :shock: I can't remember last week, plus out here we have two places to order from, one a local Pizza place and Marco's thats about it :banghead:
What time, well the shops here close about noon to 1 PM on saturday so we'll need enough time to get the front end apart and have time for them to get them done.
Last one we tore apart the night before, of course you need yours so say no later than 9 AM ????

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
Marlon_JBT wrote:

Pizza from early 2009 :shock: I can't remember last week, plus out here we have two places to order from, one a local Pizza place and Marco's thats about it :banghead:
What time, well the shops here close about noon to 1 PM on saturday so we'll need enough time to get the front end apart and have time for them to get them done.
Last one we tore apart the night before, of course you need yours so say no later than 9 AM ????

They had a brown pizza box and delivery.

Looks like I'm gonna have a whole 3 hours of sleep, if that.

Definitely gonna need caffeine. I'll try to be out of here by 7:30AM.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'll be able to go this time. Want some more of that Tanzanian coffee Tommy? I can bring a jack and two stands if that'll help. The garage will be heated won't it...you know my Cuban blood freezes if it gets too cold. :pepper:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm 

Yes the garage is heated, I installed a heater back in the fall, stays at 60 all the time and can crank it up to where its too hot to work almost, plus I have a back up propane heater so we can keep your Cuban blood from freezing. Just don't wear shorts etc :wink:
We should be good on jacks / stands etc. I have to go buy another jack ( like having two around) since my old faithful gave up , too many lifts I guess :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Gonna try to work some time off to ride up and join ya if ya don't mind a little Southern Hospitality. I will know more at the end of next week on my work sched. and can bring whatever is needed. I need a little 9.5 hour road trip! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm 

If you are coming that far better bring your hip waders as well.
Some ( not mentioning names ) tend to embellish some of their stories and it gets a bit deep at times :-)r

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hoping to make this but things are trying to get in the way, will know more by the end of the week.

If I do come over, I think I'll be staying at a hotel Friday night and be there early in the morning to help.

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm 

501 wrote:
Hoping to make this but things are trying to get in the way, will know more by the end of the week.

If I do come over, I think I'll be staying at a hotel Friday night and be there early in the morning to help.

Yes kind of short notice Daryl, but working around Marlons schedule so if not this time then the next one.
I'm ready for you to come over and do some more caching ( and let me tag along!) :wink:
If you make it over breakfast on me Sunday morning at the little hole in the wall place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

The 4th is my birthday and doubt I'll have the cash to make it up. Wish I could though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Will bring tools, check.
Marlon_JBT wrote:

7:30 am?!?!?!?! The day is gone by then! Ya need me to call ya about 3 am cause I know I'll be up :jester: Oh wait I don't have long distance :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm 
LOST Addict

BugginKJ wrote:
Will bring tools, check.
Marlon_JBT wrote:

7:30 am?!?!?!?! The day is gone by then! Ya need me to call ya about 3 am cause I know I'll be up :jester: Oh wait I don't have long distance :ROTFL:

3AM? I'll be in the bed TRYING to fall asleep, just getting off work an hour before that!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Yes kind of short notice Daryl, but working around Marlons schedule so if not this time then the next one.
I'm ready for you to come over and do some more caching ( and let me tag along!) :wink:
If you make it over breakfast on me Sunday morning at the little hole in the wall place.

Now I'm really hoping to make it, them waitresses look pretty good there! :lol: Oh, and the foods pretty good too!

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am 

501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:

Now I'm really hoping to make it, them waitresses look pretty good there! :lol: Oh, and the foods pretty good too!

SSSSHHHHHHHH !!!! Not suppose to let out why we go and eat there! :-)r

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:

I have no idea what you two are talking about! The service is impeccable, the food is to die for and the atmosphere is just well plain soothing :jester:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

BugginKJ wrote:
tommudd wrote:

I have no idea what you two are talking about! The service is impeccable, the food is to die for and the atmosphere is just well plain soothing :jester:

Yeah, that's what I meant!

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

501 wrote:
BugginKJ wrote:
tommudd wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant!

Well that's going off what Tom has said, I have never eaten there, I have just stopped and slobbered on the windows like a dog then was told to leave :ROTFL: