It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2012 Pre - Bantam Meetup
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 pm 
LOST Newbie

If you're headed to the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival on August 10th, join us at Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge from 8am to 10am. Meet your fellow Jeepers and we'll make our own Jeep Parade from Willoughby, Ohio to Butler, Pennsylvania for the Festival. Coffee and donuts will be provided. Please RSVP or post here so we can get an accurate count for the morning. See you then!

https://www.facebook.com/events/380721585315607/

Business Development Manager
Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge
F: AdventureCJD
T: @AdventureCJD

Post subject: Re: 2012 Pre - Bantam Meetup
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

So where have you been before this
and why now ?
Just curious
Most of us have plans already in the works, maybe you should join us :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm 
LOST Newbie

1) why now and why here? just signed up for LOST. finding places where jeep peeps and info live and breath. trying to spend more time on the forums, meet fellow jeepers, see whats going on in jeep world. just got the KJ in january, mods done in april and may to wheel it. worked for dealerships since '86, chrysler dealers since '90 (with a short time away in the middle). never wrenched at dealers, wrote service / svc mgr / warranty ... doing more social, advertising, website stuff now.
2) a few of us from the local area near adventure in willoughby are meeting there, thought i'd throw out the invite. haven't had time to look through the forum to see what else is going on. would be happy to join a group effort somewhere close by. i'll have my kj, a few other jeeps with me, and probably towing a JK8 with a Ram too. where do i find that info on local plans?
3) i work at adventure cjd, and adventure is sponsoring bantam this year. helping bantam with my participation, our dealership sponsorship, judging the show & shine, and a bit of social media also.
4) tah dah!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm 

Thats cool
Ted15 with a KK from the Akron area and me from west of Toledo are going down along with Teds Father In Law .
I'll more than likely spend most of my time at JeepinByAls tent helping him
didn't sign up for much due to that
We'll see when everyone can get off work and see what we can do to maybe meet up with ya somewhere along the line

OH and Welcome to LOST
have a pretty good group in Ohio
seems most M&Gs end up here at my place
last weekend went to Bundy Hill in Michigan
had people in from Illinois/Ohio then Michigan and Indiana later Saturday evening
we do weekends here with people coming and going :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 pm 
LOST Newbie

gotcha. i'll have something in my tent if we sell the JK8 before next weekend. a few newbie salespeople might make the trek to handle the tent. i signed up for a bunch of stuff, whatever free time i have is going to support the social media effort for the festival. i'll want to see whats going on in the vendor area, will stop by the JBA tent.
i think we're going to southington this weekend, but it might be wellsville. for sure going to southington for 8/31-9/2, we're sponsoring an event there with them and neo4x4.com, jkfreaks, and 4WP. havent been to MI yet, though many members of lake county off road have. sometime we'll do that.
dont know a lot of the jeepers yet, but the community has been great with those i've met so far and really appreciate it. i'm a member of LCOR, know jeepers from neo4x4, HOF and xjor, maybe some others. we all started somewhere i guess.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 am 
LOST Addict

this is interesting.. thanks for posting and welcome to LOST. appreciate the invite.. but i'll be making the drive up I79 North to the bantam show from good ol' WV.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am 

Alex, look out for Chris coming up the road behind you!
He "thinks" he has a chance to win in the Jeep Show and Shine :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
of course only since I didn't enter mine :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:31 pm 
LOST Addict

tommudd wrote:
Alex, look out for Chris coming up the road behind you!
He "thinks" he has a chance to win in the Jeep Show and Shine :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
of course only since I didn't enter mine :wink:

i hope chris does win! will be longer lasting then if i luck into it.. i just entered the show/shine for the exposure :shock: 8) :JEEPIN:

do they deduct for # of forsale signs :ROTFL: