It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 501's 3rd lift going on 10/20/12
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:56 am 
LOST Member

El oh el. Sounds like I need to make it up to the next "party." Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Daryl drives like a old man :ROTFL:

I know I don't drive crazy like you young'ins :goink: but I've been bouncing it around down some country roads.

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TurboGoKart wrote:
El oh el. Sounds like I need to make it up to the next "party." Haha.

Sure would be great to have some new mugs around. :pepper: :JEEPIN:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Daryl drives like a old LADY :ROTFL:

I know I don't drive crazy like you young'ins :goink: but I've been bouncing it around down some country roads.

Fixed it for ya Tom! :jester:
Who ya callin a youngin :shock: ????? I was chasin Noah's classmate down the road last time we got together and he was haulin some of his friends animals that fell off the Ark :goink:
Shoppin carts and parking curbs don't count as bouncin it :ROTFL:
:goink: :goink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Daryl
Call me when you have time :wink:
some things in the works I need to talk to you about

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:03 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ted15 wrote:
How far northeast?

Dang, I gotta check in here more often! :shock:

I'm in Hartville so not far away from you Ted. But as we say around here we're 30 minutes from everything :ROTFL:

So Tom, you hung with David Allan Cole? I met him a few times back during my days on a country music station. He was a wild dude - and from Akron no less! Now that I think about it...With a cowboy hat and the right mix of tattoos you have a striking resemblance :SOMBRERO:

Bob

- Rubicon Moabs
- 4.10's, 265/70-16 Goodyear Duratracs
- 4X Guard Trans Skid, Modded BoulderBars, Mopar Engine, T-Case, Tank Skids, ARB bumper, Smittybilt 9500XRC winch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:24 am 

TwoBobsKJ wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
How far northeast?

I'm in Hartville so not far away from you Ted. But as we say around here we're 30 minutes from everything :ROTFL:

So Tom, you hung with David Allan Cole? I met him a few times back during my days on a country music station. He was a wild dude - and from Akron no less! Now that I think about it...With a cowboy hat and the right mix of tattoos you have a striking resemblance :SOMBRERO:

Bob

Went to high school with his nephews. He used to sneak down home every now and again.
Ran into one of them last time I was down home. They grew up now far down the holler from my Dads home place. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TwoBobsKJ wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
How far northeast?

Bob

A good friend of mine lives down there. Sorry I missed the m&g at Tom's, I try to go to those but lately I've been super busy.

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 am 

Ted15 wrote:
TwoBobsKJ wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
How far northeast?

Bob

A good friend of mine lives down there. Sorry I missed the m&g at Tom's, I try to go to those but lately I've been super busy.

Sure sure, I know the reason
its getting colder and you were afraid we'd let you sitting on the deck asleep and you'd freeze :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:goink: I ain't skeerd of the dark, I leave the light on so I can see it better.

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6