It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Set of 4 Like New 235/60 18 Tires in TROY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm 
LOST Member

I have complete, matching set of (4) All Season SUV TIRES. Goodyear Fortera H/L.

These are Excellent tires that are in like NEW condition!

Only 2,500 miles on them. NO patches, cuts or damage. Tread even and deep!

Just removed the other d from our 2012 Jeep Liberty that only has 2,500 miles on it! We upgraded to more expensive Michelins.

PICS -->>> http://claspics.com/27zbv10h/h9k8ix19/

Asking $425 + $65 Shipping (lower 48)

EBay item # 190760584156

Reply back to my Email address. I do NOT check the PM's here.

--->>> Labrat0116 (AT) gmail.com

235 60 18 18s Jeep Liberty New tires this size go for $850+!

Here is product description.

The Fortera HL Edition is Goodyear's Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tire developed for the drivers of crossover, sport utility vehicles and light-duty pickup trucks looking for refined ruggedness. The Fortera HL Edition is designed to provide a quiet ride, stable handling and year-round all-season traction on dry, wet and wintry roads, even in light snow.

The Fortera HL Edition features a longwearing tread compound molded into a symmetric tread design that enhances ride comfort and reduces noise levels. Highly buttressed tread blocks enhance dry road handling while staggered circumferential channels, curvilinear grooves and strategically placed sipes provide the biting edges needed to deliver all-season traction. The tire's internal structure features a computer-optimized shape to reduce footprint sensitivity to load, balancing the performance properties of lightly loaded to fully loaded vehicles (when properly inflated and within the vehicle's approved load limits). Twin steel belts and a polyester cord body help provide predictable handling while enhancing ride comfort.

2013 Wrangler Sport

Post subject: Re: Set of 4 Like New 235/60 18 Tires in TROY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Mr. Katmandu................you can always change your settings here so you notified when someone pm's ya or responds to your post's. Just an fyi if ya didn't know already. Good luck with the sale :JEEPIN:

Post subject: Re: Set of 4 Like New 235/60 18 Tires in TROY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm 
LOST Member

BugginKJ wrote:
Mr. Katmandu................you can always change your settings here so you notified when someone pm's ya or responds to your post's. Just an fyi if ya didn't know already. Good luck with the sale :JEEPIN:
Yup. Thanks! I belong to about 30-40 different forums.....several makes and models cars, sports, computers etc.... I sometimes miss PMs when I'm selling stuff. Best to contact me directly via Email. I did check to make sure stuff from here gets bounced there as well. :D

2013 Wrangler Sport