It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: newbie....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:05 am 
LOST Newbie

so im a lost newbie.... had my renegade for about 3 or 4 years now. been lifted for over a year..... got some stuff planned for the old girl now that stuff is breaking.... when it breaks, upgrade right? was just wonderin how i can become a member of illinois LOST. i live in belleville, il. just across the mighty mississippi from st. louis......

Rancho 17505's......Rancho 17004's
3 conduit nuts........extra iso's
3/8" top plate
-JBA Gen 4.5 A-Arms
-Terraflex front bumpstops
-double hockeypuck rear bumpstops
-245/75/16 General Grabber AT2's
-factory skids
-stock bumpers and trim

Post subject: Re: newbie....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 am 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

your in ;) no requirements :) maybe post a pic of the jeep :D

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 pm 
LOST Newbie

no civic for me...... :ROTFL: i am driving my moms mini cooper for the next week or two.... my jeep is sittin on jackstands in the garage. im replacing all the fluids in the diffs, transfer case and tranny.... i also discovered my driver side upper ball joint is about to fall out... :cry: i have the rsx shocks and struts sittin at home. i was gonna get my OME springs next but the blown ball joint forces me to get the JBA a-arms first. since its all torn apart now, im trying to get everything i need to get her fixed up right so i only need one alignment.... its a big chunk of change to drop but i gotta do it....... shocks, struts, springs, extra iso's, conduit nuts, a-arms, moogs lbj's.... i wanna do new rotors and pads while im under there but may be pushing the limit of the funds... :juggle: i wanna get all this stuff done right so i dont have to worry about anything but greasing those ball joints at oil change time..... ive got 160,000 miles on my 03 so after i get the suspension worked out, ill start saving for a newer motor........... oh the fun never ends.... i do need to build up the recovery gear so i can start hittin some ORV parks but i dont wanna do anything too crazy.... ill be lookin for a safari rack to accomodate a hi-lift, shovel, and axe...... (the komodo rear bumper w/ all the bells and whistles would do the trick but its pretty pricey).... so thats where my baby sits right now.... ill try and snap some pics.... maybe ill try and find some construction tape to wrap around it too.... :BANANA:

3/8" top plate
-JBA Gen 4.5 A-Arms
-factory skids
-stock bumpers and trim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

how long of a drive is it for you to get to the cliffs insane terrain??? check it out and maybe we can meet you there if we make a trail run M&G there :D

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 pm 
LOST Newbie

id have to do some investigating on the location.... ive never been to an ORV park so im not too familiar with where any are..... its about 5 hrs to chicago and about 2-3 hours to get all the way south if that gives ya'll any sense of reference. im not opposed to road trips if my schedules open.... i need to get all this work done soon.... i found a small leak coming from what i hope and believe is my water pump... ill be pullin that off and replacing the gasket tomorrow along with flushing and filling the coolant systems..... on the plush side, all my fluids will be nice and refreshed..... a-arms are probably getting ordered this week and ome coils if i can swing them too..... gotta get two iso's and some conduit nuts and ill be ready to spend the weekend in the garage..... :BANANA:

3/8" top plate
-JBA Gen 4.5 A-Arms
-factory skids
-stock bumpers and trim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 pm 
LOST Newbie

yeah..... i know..... its gotta be done though.... i appreciate the offer. any tips on flushing the coolant system....? do i really need to pull the fr. drive shaft and starter motor to access that second drain plug on the block..... thats gonna be the P.I.T.A. part..... any thoughts on the coolant system cleaners you can run through there before you do the flush...?

3/8" top plate
-JBA Gen 4.5 A-Arms
-factory skids
-stock bumpers and trim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am 
LOST Newbie

cliffs insane terrain is 4hrs 5min from my house..... according to mapquest that is......

3/8" top plate
-JBA Gen 4.5 A-Arms
-factory skids
-stock bumpers and trim