What would you spend and when?
Would spend up to $1500 12%  12%  [ 8 ]
Would spend up to $2000 26%  26%  [ 17 ]
Would spend more than $2000 9%  9%  [ 6 ]
Would purchase but would have to wait more than a year 20%  20%  [ 13 ]
Interested but unsure if I would purchase it 22%  22%  [ 14 ]
Not interested at all 11%  11%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 65
 Post subject: If somebody is listening...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:41 am 
LOST Addict

I stated I would spend 2000. I would spend more if the features were right.

I need something that works with the CRD. Heck, I would settle with any suspension lift in the front-- some real CRD coils. I am considering contacting a spring company here in Phoenix to get some made because I am frustrated with the lack of attention people are paying this thing. It IS a JEEP. I had the wheels buried in the mud a couple months ago and with stock tires the darned thing pulled me through. I drove it to work across a flooded road (foot and a half) last week. I took it to Pine two weeks ago and ran through every bit of mud I could. Now I want a lift and some real tires under there. It should not be so darned hard to convince someone to do that for a Jeep. I guess trying to convince a company that there is life outside of rock crawling over 5 foot boulders or lifted trucks with flames going down the sides is pointless. Very annoying.

wish list for any company willing:

-front diff (or steel cover) that does not explode when moderately shock loaded.
-front sway bar disconnect.
-lift with no cv joint angle issues. Minimal/no ball joint contact.
-lift with proper valving on struts, heavy duty CRD coil spring rate/winch mount capable spring rates

If Superlift is serious about this lift. Say so and show us the progress-- and I will wait till Jan. Otherwise, I will drive to CA and spend my cash on the Frankenlift CRD II. Once I have a lift, I am not going to buy another for a couple years at least. So speak now or you have lost my business for a while.

Gracias.