All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Good or Bad Dealership Experience
Good 78%  78%  [ 40 ]
Bad 22%  22%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 51
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:29 pm 
LOST Member

I would say that my dealership experience was largely positive (Ferrero Jeep/Dodge/Crysler of Loveland). I think that most Jeep sales persons have got a pretty rough job, based on the fact that the majority of their customers are pretty hardcore and zelots regarding the Jeep product. If the sales person is not a Jeep person, they are automatically at a disadvantage regarding knowledge. I appreciated that my salesman, didn't try to correct me on anything without looking at the written DC documentation first. I really think that they did a great job. The service has also been relatively painless.

I did not receive the same type of experience with their nearest competition (Lithia of Fort Collins). The sales person there felt it was necessary to bully me into thinking that he was right about the availability of Deisel for the Liberty. He refused to admit that he was wrong. Needless to say I did not buy from them, and I do not plan to buy from them in the future.

LOST#065178
2005 KJ Sport CRD
2.5" Daystar(F) Skyjacker(R) hybrid lift
245/75/16 MTRs on Moab rims
JKS Supernerf Rockrails/MOPAR skids
Aeroturbine 2525

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:19 pm 
Lifetime Member! LIBERTY OR DEATH
Lifetime Member!  LIBERTY OR DEATH

spoonyG wrote:
I did not receive the same type of experience with their nearest competition (Lithia of Fort Collins). The sales person there felt it was necessary to bully me into thinking that he was right about the availability of Deisel for the Liberty. He refused to admit that he was wrong. Needless to say I did not buy from them, and I do not plan to buy from them in the future.

You should take your CRD back there and ask the salesman to please stick his head in your exhaust while you nail the throttle to the floorboard of the truck that doesn't exist.

Oh, and pick me up a paper and send me the classifieds. I grew up in Ft. Collins and I've been trying to get back there for a looooOOOOONNNNnnnnng time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:48 pm 
LOST Member

Quote:
You should take your CRD back there and ask the salesman to please stick his head in your exhaust while you nail the throttle to the floorboard of the truck that doesn't exist.

I would, but I'm full of b20 right now, and I'd like the smoke to be a little more caustic for him. I'll do the job with some so-so DINO :twisted:

Bye the way, here's a link to the Ft Collins newpaper Classifieds http://www.coloradoan.com/classifieds/index.html Enjoy...

LOST#065178
2005 KJ Sport CRD
2.5" Daystar(F) Skyjacker(R) hybrid lift
245/75/16 MTRs on Moab rims
JKS Supernerf Rockrails/MOPAR skids
Aeroturbine 2525