It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ADVERTISING ON LOSTJEEPS.COM
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

So you are interested in advertising and selling your product on Lostjeeps.com? Great!

Advertising and selling your product on the Lostjeeps forum is a great way to get your business noticed by thousands of Jeep owners! The advertising dollars also go help support the costs of keeping this forum available to the public for free. Thank you for your advertising support at Lostjeeps.com!!!

To advertise all you need to do is contact the forum admin and you will get pricing and levels of advertising available.

Forum Admin and Advertising: Heather
Email to contact: jeepingheather@yahoo.com
Email to send payment: jeepingheather@yahoo.com

"Failure is when you watch other peoples' lives happen and forget to live your own."
AND
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle; your kindness may be all he receives this day."

Post subject: Re: ADVERTISING ON LOSTJEEPS.COM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:42 pm 
LOST Newbie

What about sale of an item by an individual? Would I need to take out a paid advert for a jeep part that I need to get out of my garage which would be of interest to this group? Thanks in advance for clarification.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:57 pm 
LOST Junkie

dge333 wrote:
What about sale of an item by an individual? Would I need to take out a paid advert for a jeep part that I need to get out of my garage which would be of interest to this group? Thanks in advance for clarification.

I am only newish here but to save Heather a post, my understanding is there are threads for private members so they can offer for sale parts they have. I have seen that private members can even sell their jeep on here. Its just like many other car forums, private sellers ok, businesses need to make proper arrangements. Simple really.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:07 am 
LOST Newbie

dge333 wrote:
It sounds like you're interested in exploring advertising opportunities on Lostjeeps.com, a community that caters to Jeep enthusiasts. Advertising on this forum is a strategic move to reach a dedicated audience of Jeep owners. The process is straightforward: reach out to the forum's administration for detailed information on advertising options, including pricing and the various levels of exposure you can achieve for your product. This initiative not only helps in promoting your business but also supports the forum's operational costs, contributing to the community's sustainability.