It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I am sure I hate northern Ohio, it SUCKS! Southern and south eastern Ohio is where it's at :pepper: For me..........gotta go where the jobs are at :banghead:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:25 pm 
LOST Addict

i donno ohio has some crazy laws. I was origonaly from southern indiana...i mean 5 min from kentucky and 20 min from illinois. Now i am 5 min from michigan and an hour from ohio...quite an adjustment

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 pm 
LOST Newbie

Sorry, can't have any Hoosier soil. :SOMBRERO:

We already have dealt with Kentucky on that one a couple of times, starting with some crazy partisan down near Evansville. Then that sensored word Morgan came thru and after he left us, decided to pay you Buckeyes a visit (sorry, we tried to stop him, but couldn't mobilize militia units fast enough since most of our guys were already heavily engaged against rebel regulars). Besides, we have more firepower than you (and most of the ammo.) Once 2-107th Cavalry got rid of their M1s and Bradleys (which were parked at Cp Atterbury, INDIANA btw) a few years ago, we pretty much run the show around here :P 4 Infantry Battalions, 2 Cav Squadrons, 2 Artillery Battalions, a few Aviation units, and an A-10 squadron (for now). Wanna fight :goink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am 
LOST Addict

trust me i like indiana because of their gun laws :mrgreen: and i am from evansville

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well next time I am on a ride weaving the border I shall steal a spoonfull! Just see if ya can stop me :ROTFL:
Gotta love the gun, I'll give ya'll that..............BUT THAT'S IT! :ROTFL: Ok OK I do love southern,western and some of eastern Indiana :banghead: AND I do have a cousin that is a Doctor there so ya'll well taken care of :jester:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:41 am 
LOST Addict

BugginKJ wrote:
AND I do have a cousin that is a Doctor there so ya'll well taken care of :jester:

good thing i dont live down there anymore...but if you are driving through "weaving the borders" you should stop by here...i'm just off the toll road in elkhart near south bend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 am 
LOST Addict

BugginKJ wrote:
AND I do have a cousin that is a Doctor there so ya'll well taken care of :jester:

good thing i dont live down there anymore...but if you are driving through "weaving the borders" you should stop by here...i'm just off the toll road in elkhart near south bend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Next time I do the border weave I look ya up 8)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 am 
LOST Addict

as long as you dont laugh at my "short" liby :P but hey at least she is mine. if drilled a few holes in her and cut her plastic, taken her apart and put her back together. given time and money she will have a lift and bigger better tires and arb front and RL rear bumpers, probably more lights than i have switches for :-)r , (there is something about rednecks and lights)

anyways...when ur near...stop by for a beer on me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:25 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

will do but will happen when the warmer weather returns. My border weave campaign happens on my 2 wheeled load of fun and when it's cold like now I keep my rides closer to home since I have no heated gear or real cold weather riding gear :banghead:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 pm 
LOST Addict

Well then i might have to get out the Harley when u stop by

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MoD wrote:
Well then i might have to get out the Harley when u stop by

OHHHHHHH NO ya wear a pirate costume or are ya a "normal" Harley rider? :ROTFL:
Most Harley dudes give me the finger when riding :shock: Only the true Harley riders actually wave or spark up convo when stopped! Ran across a dude with a Harley broke down on the side of the road this summer, for sure the weekend yuppie pirate but lent a hand anyhow. Turned out his battery cables were loose and he promptly cancelled his triple a tow that he was waiting for :ROTFL: As I was looking at his ride to figure out what was wrong he looked ohhhhh so familiar, he was the dude that flipped me off earlier in the day and when I mentioned this to him, he said he hoped I wouldn't remember that and was thinking I was stopping to wooop his ars :-)r I reminded him that the costume and the bike doesn't make the rider, he may want to take a course or two and learn his machine or better yet, hang with some dudes that can teach him a thing or two. I myself could care less what scoot someone rides, just so long as their riding! Back in the day my Father ran flat track with a BSA and a Harley. He taught me what I needed to know when I was knee high to a grasshopper and have been riding ever since. Funny though, never had any desire to ride a newer Harley, I would a old school one though. What I would like to find is a BSA and bring it back to life, just as a tribute to my Father.....
Blah blah blah.................
A ride would be fun! :jester:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm 
LOST Addict

i ride for fun...no money for thousands in leather either. jeans...t-shirt...only a helmet on long rides. and i own a 88 dana lowrider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 pm 
LOST Addict

did i scare u away buggin?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:ROTFL:
noppers, I don't scare :pepper:
Ya need to nudge the Indiana folks to chime in on their page! Maybe we'll get this sucker to page 4 yet :SOMBRERO:
Maybe change the post title to Indiana/Ohio Chat and the page may take off :ROTFL:
Get that good ole boy 501 to speak up, crawl on out his shell and use them fingers for sumtin other than pickin his nose! :shock: :ROTFL:
Just been busy as all get out lately, Christmas, packing, organizing, worrying, kicking the kids rear ends, keepin up with emails/pm's, then there's my motorcycle stuff I gotta keep up with :shock: Man I need a secretary :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm 
LOST Addict

now thats what we have wives for right? :P

501 needs to get active because he picked on my for posting on the jeep forum instead of lost and here i am and he went and hid...

my wife popped and had our kid and things get crazy around here so i am happy that i have the small release of the forums

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:pepper:
congrats on the kiddo!!!! :rockon:
It's always nice when momma "pops" :shock: :ROTFL:
now slowly back away keeping an eye on her while her mod, hormones and emotions get realigned :ROTFL:
Daryl get your ars in here! :goink:
AND all the other Indiana folks that come in to just read and say, wow someone postin sumtin in the Indiana room.........SAY something even if it's wrong :ROTFL:
Put the paddles on the Indiana folks and bring em back from the dead! CLEAR!
:rockon:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:58 pm 
LOST Addict

as long as you are not over there trying to give them mouth to mouth...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:pepper:
Page 4 of Deadindy :ROTFL:
on a roll now! :jester:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm 
LOST Newbie

BugginKJ wrote:
Well next time I am on a ride weaving the border I shall steal a spoonfull! Just see if ya can stop me :ROTFL:
Gotta love the gun, I'll give ya'll that..............BUT THAT'S IT! :ROTFL: Ok OK I do love southern,western and some of eastern Indiana :banghead: AND I do have a cousin that is a Doctor there so ya'll well taken care of :jester:

Sounds to me like you're admitting Indiana is "God's Country" if you need to take our soil with you, even in nominal quantities. :SOMBRERO:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98  Next