It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 98  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is Indiana dead
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm 
LOST Addict

i do like my indiana soil...but i like it better as mud :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

nahhhhhhh just lookin to grow some good corn! :jester:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am 
LOST Newbie

BugginKJ wrote:
nahhhhhhh just lookin to grow some good corn! :jester:

More like funny terbacky for them there "left-handed" cigarettes, right? :seuss:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Nope! No wacky tabacky for me! I am wacky enough without that crap rollin out my ears :jester:
Some good quality corn for some good quality octane liquid, ya know the kind ya shake in a glass jar and it has lil tiny bubbles. The smaller they are and the faster they rise, the better the quality. The color of the flame is also important. Still workin on the science of it all :wink:
:pepper:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 pm 
LOST Addict

you guys are crazy...sry i have been absent lately. I have been lifting my liby and putting another set of lights on her...i'll post up pics if i get her done tonight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MoD wrote:
you guys are crazy...sry i have been absent lately. I have been lifting my liby and putting another set of lights on her...i'll post up pics if i get her done tonight

No Sir we are not crazy! We are completely sane, the rest of the world is wacked! :pepper:
:shock: you lifted yours?!?!?!?!!?
Merry Christmas!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm 
LOST Addict

yup i lifted mine although i swore it would be longer than this before i did but a buddy of mine surprised me with $800 worth of lift accessories :D he works for a company that makes springs and he had some custom made 3" lift coils front and rear with a spring compression rate between the gasser and crd models so i get the best of both worlds. it is a little stiff for now but get some more armor on it and it should be perfect. he said all he had to pay for was the shocks and struts and he got me new clevises. i havent measured yet but i was already sagging about an inch from stock and it looks like i might have gotten 5" of total lift. i will break out the measuring tape later

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:01 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MoD wrote:
yup i lifted mine although i swore it would be longer than this before i did but a buddy of mine surprised me with $800 worth of lift accessories :D he works for a company that makes springs and he had some custom made 3" lift coils front and rear with a spring compression rate between the gasser and crd models so i get the best of both worlds. it is a little stiff for now but get some more armor on it and it should be perfect. he said all he had to pay for was the shocks (the KJ doesn't have struts) and and he got me new clevises. i havent measured yet but i was already sagging about an inch from stock and it looks like i might have gotten 5" of total lift. i will break out the measuring tape later

Fixed it for ya :jester:
Excellent news for sure and glad everything went ok :pepper:
Yeah it takes a few miles and stretching sessions to get things settled in, be sure to post up some pics :rockon:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 pm 
LOST Addict

Miles wont be an issue...i might have to flex her out soon. But first an alignment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:38 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Once ya get her aligned come on over to Toledo and I'll show ya where all the premium shopping cart parks are at :jester: I mean I had to throw on cart rails on mine to avoid rocker panel damage :ROTFL:
I wish I had a camera with me the other day when my wife and I were wrapping up (no pun intended) Christmas shopping. This guy pulled in with a very nice mega lifted Hummer, this thing was massive and lifted more than any Hummer I have ever seen. It also appeared to have been done right with top notch stuff including front and rear winches with some sweet ars looking hd bumpers front and rear. At any rate I sparked up conversation with him and he said "heck no! I will never take it off road, it's too nice and VEEEERRRRRRRY expensive! Don't want to scratch it! Plus not only that, it's not some cheap Jeep like what you drive!" :shock:
I did reply with a great smart ars comment but can't post it in here and it must of been true because his wife or girlfriend, what ever she was, busted out laughing :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:10 pm 
LOST Addict

wow...that guy is a joke! i would have laughed my booty off and just walked away. I promise that if i had the money in my jeep that he had in his hummer mine would spend more time in the mud/sand than the pavement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

His wife or girlfriend must just be impressed with his wallet, hence the rich boy big boy toy to over compensate for other "issues" he must be having.........her laughter confirmed this along with his anger as my pinky finger waved in the air after my joke as I walked away :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 am 
LOST Addict

:-)r thats why i dont understand those expensive cars. why not spend less on a much more functional ride? if someone gave me 100 million dollars i wouldnt sell my kj just to go buy a hummer. i would mod the hell out of my kj and drive the doo doo out of it and probably buy like 9 more jeeps :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Money no object?!?!?!?! Rally Fighter! Nuff said! :pepper:
Money still no object?!?!?! My own track, my own soverign country with a super high iron clad concrete fence that has motion activated 50 cal. guns on top every 3 feet and a F1! Really nuff said! :shock: :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 pm 
LOST Addict

i thinking i need to buy my own state. maybe colorado. that would be a good state to buy and live in. I would just have to kick everybody else out

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MoD wrote:
yup i lifted mine although i swore it would be longer than this before i did but a buddy of mine surprised me with $800 worth of lift accessories :D he works for a company that makes springs and he had some custom made 3" lift coils front and rear with a spring compression rate between the gasser and crd models so i get the best of both worlds. it is a little stiff for now but get some more armor on it and it should be perfect. he said all he had to pay for was the shocks and struts and he got me new clevises. i havent measured yet but i was already sagging about an inch from stock and it looks like i might have gotten 5" of total lift. i will break out the measuring tape later

Pictures?

L.O.S.T. #DW090501

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:37 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

501 wrote:
MoD wrote:

Pictures?

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
The lion spoke! :ROTFL:
Yeah the old rule applies, no pics or it didn't happen! :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm 
LOST Addict

no prob. as soon as it gets out of the shop...i kinda got wrecked into the day after christmas...Image
whats worse is i wrecked into the only other lifted liby in my town...
this is the only damage i caused

once i get it back from "the doctor" I will post up pics...but welcome back 501...glad to see u finally on the board since i saw u in person

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 pm 
LOST Addict

lets see if that worked

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 pm 
LOST Addict

well i tried posting up pics...btw i get her back on the 7th :D cant wait

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 98  Next