It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: boycott...........citgo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 am 
LOST Junkie

this is an email i got today. figure it was worthy of a post. America, hoorahh!

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $3.82 PER GALLON. THERE WERE NO CUSTOMERS . HOWEVER, ACROSS THE STREET WHERE I FUELED IT WAS SELLING FOR $3.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.< /SPAN>

Have you noticed how the Citgo signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME TO? This is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:

Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venez uela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at.... Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing its name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent p ublicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.< /FONT>

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move which everyone should be aware of.

'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.'

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

BOYCOTT 'CITGO' AND 'PETRO EXPRESS'.

MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/citgo.asp

Read on Snopes - Petro Express is NOT owned by Chavez. Weapons ARE being produced for Venezuela under a previous contract, and more are going to be produced.

Frankenlift; Skink Sliders; Skid Row front skid; Mopar trans, t-case, and gas tank skids; f/r recovery points; Cobra 75 WX ST; Renegade light bar; hardwired radar detector; 245/75 Guard Dog MTs; Optima Red Top, Amsoil air filter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 am 
LOST Junkie

*From Here*

Quote:
Myth Blaster Verdict: Incorrect information. Petro Express is an American owned and operated company that has been using Citgo fuel, as other independent and chain stations have, and now will be purchasing their fuel elsewhere.

Tow Hooks ~ HH Rear Hitch
Hella 500's

gwip Design

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

SNOPES:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/citgo.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:53 am 
LOST Junkie

good researching. i obviously just copy and pasted it on here with out checking. good leg work. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am 
LOST Addict

We have a local Citgo station that most people around here have been avoiding for quite some time now.......... I rarely see anyone in there so I don't know how he stays open.

I don't know about Petro Express.

As a side note......I do know that they make a lot of sugar cane based ethanol down there, but I do not know if we are getting any of their ethanol mixed in with the other major brands of gas. All of our gas up here was labeled "MAY contain up to 10% ethanol" and now I have been noticeing brand new labels at some places that now read just "contains 10% ethanol". It is supposed to be OUR corn based ethanol so who knows for sure. Ethanol suxx anyway but if we are getting any from Chavez, it is even worse yet..