It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VIKES SIGN FAVRE!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 pm 
LOST Member

ohhhhhh man!!! it's gonna be a fun year in minnesota (& for 1 guy in st pete, fl.)!!!! GO VIKES :D

ImageImage
*** 3 DECADES OF JEEPS ***
06 Liberty Renegade, Inferno Red/Tan
97 Wrangler, Jeep Green/Tan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Here's to another year of mediocrity. . .

Wait a minute, I'm a Saints fan. . . :oops:

2006 Deep Beryl Green CRD Sport *SOLD 1/22/12*
Provent, V6 Airbox, Fumoto, Samcos, GDE ECO & TCM Tune, Euro JK TC, Magnaflow Catback
245/70/16 Destination A/T's
Boiler's Radiator Skid Plate
Jeepin' By Al 2.5 inch Adjust-A-Strut Lift, JBA Gen 4.5 UCA's (6/5/10)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm 
LOST Member

If we win 10 games this year I will be happy. Never get my hopes up to high with the vikes, but I never give up on them also.

06' Liberty Sport, herculined all plastic, ome/rancho front with clevis and 3/8" top plate, 927 OME with to extra isolators, 265/75R16 howlers, 40 series flowmaster, front tow hooks, http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/JMSMN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm 
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com

As a Minnesota fan for decades, I am crying. Favre has taken any chance he had for being remembered as a class act & tossed it into the toilet. Yeah, he probably already ruined that with the Jets crap he pulled, but now it is fer shur.

A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm 
LOST Member

InCommando wrote:
As a Minnesota fan for decades, I am crying. Favre has taken any chance he had for being remembered as a class act & tossed it into the toilet. Yeah, he probably already ruined that with the Jets crap he pulled, but now it is fer shur.

Amen to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:43 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yeah I would say he achieved that in New York. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm 
LOST Member

yeah give it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 pm 
LOST Member

Maybe he can take his new Vikings contract money and go buy some Just for Men and a frigging razor. Douche.

Have a great year Vikes fans...it's gonna be a long one!

Signed,

A lifelong Bears fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 pm 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

I was born and raised in MN but when they built that bubble and said goodbye to Bud Grant I said goodbye to the Vikings. Of course then I spent all those awful years in New England with Steve Grogan and then later that horrible beating by the Bears in the Super Bowl so now I live near DC and get to root for those awful Redskins....maybe I should go back to cheering for the Vikings :?

Oh and thanks Twins and Red Sox for sucking while I am around and then go win it all after I leave :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

linewarbr wrote:
Here's to another year of mediocrity. . .

Wait a minute, I'm a Saints fan. . . :oops:

my brother dated Drew Brees's wife in high school, all I know is her name is Brittany and got to goto the weeding in San Diego a few years back

EDIT: o yea GO BEARS!!!

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 am 
LOST Addict

My mom thinks Farve is going to make the vikings do good this year....I laughed at her.

Thats like saying the Jaguars getting rid of Fred Taylor is going to make them better. He was one of the best players they had! :?

I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

The Jaguars wow... Personally I hate NFL until it comes down to the playoff's when those begin then I start to get interested because it's like a New Season

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 am 
LOST Addict

lil black liberty wrote:
The Jaguars wow... Personally I hate NFL until it comes down to the playoff's when those begin then I start to get interested because it's like a New Season

Yes, the Jaguars!
Grew up here, hometown team.

Better than the browns......

I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 am 
LOST Member

as long as there's purple & gold in minnesota i will be a die hard fan! Favre gives them a real shot at something great this year. Jackson & Rosenfeld???? good but not yet... you have to admit, Favre & Peterson are a pretty scary duo. oh & don't forget, green bay didn't want him back so why should he retire if he still wants to play? if you get fired from your job do you retire or find another job??? remember Joe Montana, Emitt Smith, Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas etc. etc... they all ended their career's with teams no one remembers them for & their legacy is still intact. i'm glad Favre is on the vikes! obviously :D lol....

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

How could you not remember Joe Montana and the KS Chiefs? I mean seriously?? AFC Championship game in 93 and then to come back in 94 and duel it out with John Elway on Monday night football which ended with a 31-28 win by Montana.. I mean epic Montana!

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 am 
LOST Member

lil black liberty wrote:
How could you not remember Joe Montana and the KS Chiefs? I mean seriously?? AFC Championship game in 93 and then to come back in 94 and duel it out with John Elway on Monday night football which ended with a 31-28 win by Montana.. I mean epic Montana!

SEE everyone!!!!! sometimes it's a good thing for the greats to keep going! i bet everyone in KC was psyched to have Montana even if it was at the end of his career & he still took them to the afc championship! "your honor, i rest my case!" lol.... 8)

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am 
LOST Member

Brett Favre is no Joe Montana...and there will never be another Johnny U.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Problem is though Brett Favre is past his prime on this one guys.. He is coming off an injured shoulder so how well is he going to play? I mean in all honesty he should retire now before he gets seriously injured, I mean a concussion at his age could cause coma's, paralysis and things like that. I just hope the man wins a superbowl ring this time, I'm kinda tired of him leading teams to the playoffs and then choking.. ESPECIALLY AGAINST DALLAS..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm 
I live here
I live here

DryBones wrote:
I was born and raised in MN but when they built that bubble and said goodbye to Bud Grant I said goodbye to the Vikings. Of course then I spent all those awful years in New England with Steve Grogan and then later that horrible beating by the Bears in the Super Bowl so now I live near DC and get to root for those awful Redskins....maybe I should go back to cheering for the Vikings :?

Oh and thanks Twins and Red Sox for sucking while I am around and then go win it all after I leave :evil:

Jason, it must be you not them. You must have an aura of bad luck that follows and when you get near a team (city-wise) you make them stink. Go hang out at Foxborough some. Spread your bad luck. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

Tokyojoe wrote:
DryBones wrote:

Jason, it must be you not them. You must have an aura of bad luck that follows and when you get near a team (city-wise) you make them stink. Go hang out at Foxborough some. Spread your bad luck. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

NAW, I am having too much fun making Dan Snyder's (Skins owner) life miserable. :lol: