It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Will the dollar crash?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

If you get time, I encourage you to watch this video. Even if you disagree with the content, I think there is valuable information here.

www.endofamerica4.com

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.

Post subject: Re: Will the dollar crash?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 pm 
LOST Addict

No.

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:00 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

When I listened to the video several months ago, the delivery was repetitive rambled on, did not get to the point, and kept giving little teaser factoids with out making any direct claims. When I get a presentation that follows that type of plot, my scam alarm goes off. To be honest, the History Channel show "Ancient Aliens" has more credibility, presents their arguments well, and is at least entertaining.

Throughout History there is a class of Aristocrats who believe they should not have to work producing a product or service people want to maintain their wealth. Some feel the money should just fall into their laps and others like to play high stakes games. At this point in time, they are the Elitists among Politicians and Elitists among Bankers. Some of them like to feel like they are smart and play games with the money supply instead of managing companies that produce products and services people want. Those who manage the money supply like the Federal Reserve and wealthy European Banks hold the cards at the big poker table and call the shots. When the side effects of their game goes well, we are all happy and the economy is OK. When the game is going bad, the economy sucks. Players like George Soros who they could eliminate if they wanted to add to the thrill so he stays around. Despots and dictators are allowed to stick around as long as they play the game right if they stray, they are eliminated. If they get offed by other situations, that is part of the game. Side games and scams like Climate Change/Global Warming add to the thrill for the big players.
Here is sample as to how high the stakes at the big poker table are being played: http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-f ... I.facebook

If the Stupid Parasite Governments stay out of the way and the Wealthy who manage companies who produce products and services people want can do their job, the big poker game will turn around, the economy will recover. We will all see how this unfolds in the next few months.
I know this is an over simplification, but I don't have time to wright a book and don't want to sound like the End of America guy who thinks the Dollar will not any longer be the currency used to trade commodities, the Big Shots at the Big Poker Table will decide that, they hold the cards.

Fuel cooler, Oil Separator, Progard 7
Gauges EGT Boost Trans Temp Oil Pres, Michelin LXT AT2 245 70 R16
7,000# Draw Tight hitch, PML EX Deep Trans Pan
Centrifuge, SunCoast, Transgo, RAM TCM, InMotion Stage 2
Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

warp2diesel wrote:
When I listened to the video several months ago, the delivery was repetitive rambled on, did not get to the point, and kept giving little teaser factoids with out making any direct claims. When I get a presentation that follows that type of plot, my scam alarm goes off. To be honest, the History Channel show "Ancient Aliens" has more credibility, presents their arguments well, and is at least entertaining.

Throughout History there is a class of Aristocrats who believe they should not have to work producing a product or service people want to maintain their wealth. Some feel the money should just fall into their laps and others like to play high stakes games. At this point in time, they are the Elitists among Politicians and Elitists among Bankers. Some of them like to feel like they are smart and play games with the money supply instead of managing companies that produce products and services people want. Those who manage the money supply like the Federal Reserve and wealthy European Banks hold the cards at the big poker table and call the shots. When the side effects of their game goes well, we are all happy and the economy is OK. When the game is going bad, the economy sucks. Players like George Soros who they could eliminate if they wanted to add to the thrill so he stays around. Despots and dictators are allowed to stick around as long as they play the game right if they stray, they are eliminated. If they get offed by other situations, that is part of the game. Side games and scams like Climate Change/Global Warming add to the thrill for the big players.
Here is sample as to how high the stakes at the big poker table are being played: http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-f ... I.facebook

If the Stupid Parasite Governments stay out of the way and the Wealthy who manage companies who produce products and services people want can do their job, the big poker game will turn around, the economy will recover. We will all see how this unfolds in the next few months.
I know this is an over simplification, but I don't have time to wright a book and don't want to sound like the End of America guy who thinks the Dollar will not any longer be the currency used to trade commodities, the Big Shots at the Big Poker Table will decide that, they hold the cards.

To simplify further, one word, Illuminati.
:5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

warp2diesel wrote:
When I listened to the video several months ago, the delivery was repetitive rambled on, did not get to the point, and kept giving little teaser factoids with out making any direct claims.

I listened to the video about a year ago, but I had a student ask me to play the video in Philosophy class. Since I had already watched the video, I didn't feel the need to screen the content. After about two weeks, I was able to fit the video into our class discussion. I was surprised to learn that the video was updated with different content. In my opinion, it was a lot better than it was a year ago with better reasoning and evidence to support his position.

I think the Euro will crash, and the U.S. dollar not too far behind it. It's just a matter of time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

With out getting Political, you can't spend money you don't have. Governments throughout Europe have overspent worse than a rip off artist with a stolen Amex card. I Often look to the Wisdom of Isac Newton and the Laws of Physics, But even as smart as he was, he learned that he could not turn lead into gold. The Big Bankers are trying to turn a vacuum void into gold, they aren't even using paper any more.
I predict the way these big boys and girls love to play the big stakes money game, they will start offing them selves before the Euro crashes and more will off themselves if the Dollar crashes.
So, when you hear of European or Federal Reserve Bankers killing them selves, you better make sure you have food and water.
The Wall Street Journal has an article today, "Euro Crisis Deal Emerges". To cut to the short, the Governments can't spend money faster than the Bankers can create it out of the Vacuum of Space.
MF Global went down with loans leveraged as high as 100:1, most local Banks use 10:1.

Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:48 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

warp2diesel wrote:
So, when you hear of European or Federal Reserve Bankers killing them selves, you better make sure you have food and water.

I’m not a victim of normalcy bias, lol. We already cashed out our retirements, 401K's, IRA's, and savings. We paid off our debts and bought rural property, precious metals, food, and home building materials.

Here's a short list of the things that I have:

Food - (survival, trading and bartering)
Water - (survival) We have a solar well pump and a well bucket
Gold - (trading, bartering and investment)
Silver - (trading, bartering and investment)
Guns - (food and home protection)
Ammo - (food and home protection)
Rural property - (investment)
Rural place to live (safe place to live as the cities will be chaos)
Treated gasoline - (jeeps and chainsaw mixture)
Treated diesel - (truck, tractor and generator)
Propane - (heat, cooking and refrigeration)
Firewood - (heat and cooking)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

I think the day is coming when the dollar worthless so I prepare, hence my name.

I don't know when, hopefully not for a few more years.

Heck Argentina in 2000 defaulted on their national debt...which was only $130-ish billion. Yeah I know we're a bigger economy but 15 trillion?!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 am 
LOST Addict

Dollar will not crash.

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm 
Oilburner
Oilburner

I dunno..things look pretty grim overhere too. If the Euro goes..... :grim:

Solo Liberty en Español: Jeepliberty.es

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm 
LOST Addict

The Euro is irrelevant to the dollar's survivability. As long as the dollar remains the world reserve currency, and we print the dollar, it will not crash. I do wish Europe would get their shyte together though... I'm getting tired of living in the evil US that STILL needs to bail out the hyper-enlightened. Also tired of my fellow Americans who look to Europe and want us to be just like them. Just sayin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm 
Oilburner
Oilburner

Quote:
The financial crisis was triggered by a complex interplay of valuation and liquidity problems in the United States banking system in 2008

Just sayin...

Solo Liberty en Español: Jeepliberty.es

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

From the Wall Street Journal the latest on the high stakes games being pulled off: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... lenews_wsj

Wife's 99 TDI VW Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

GoodPrepper wrote:
I think the day is coming when the dollar worthless so I prepare, hence my name.

I hope you’re going to watch/record the first episode of "Doomsday Preppers" tomorrow night on the National Geographic channel. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

dieselenthusiast wrote:
GoodPrepper wrote:

I hope you’re going to watch/record the first episode of "Doomsday Preppers" tomorrow night on the National Geographic channel. :mrgreen:

Interesting show...gotta say, I'm hooked on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

"I think that if we don't get these politicians to come together we face the most predictable economic crisis in history," Bowles said during this morning's interview in Sun Valley, Idaho. "I think it's absolutely clear that the fiscal path we are on is not sustainable, and for me, the best analogy is these deficits are like a cancer, and over time they will destroy the country from within."

http://news.yahoo.com/erskine-bowles-go ... itics.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

America Heading Towards a Collapse Worse Than 2008 AND Europe! Says Peter Schiff

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout ... 04860.html

Post subject: Will the dollar crash?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 am 
LOST Newbie

JL Rockies wrote:
Dollar will not crash.

You can evade reality, but you cannot evade the consequences of evading reality.

I hope your kool-aid stays chilled even while you and your family are experiencing hell on earth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tonycrd wrote:
I dunno..things look pretty grim overhere too. If the Euro goes..... :grim:

Tony, you posted the above statement almost an exact year ago. How are you doing? Have you moved to the United States yet?