It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aurora, CO
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:22 pm 
I live here
I live here

It is tough to fathom something like this happening where you live. We lost two members from our military family at Buckley AFB. I drove by the movie theater today and it is a media maelstrom there. At least 10-12 of those big trucks with satellite dishes on them all packed close together. A lot of media and onlookers across the street.

Tragic! Just 5 miles from my condo and I go to that mall once a week for lunch. I have never been to that movie theater since I know that it is rife with gangs and trouble (its been robbed before). This incident had nothing to do with them though. This is the doings of a man that gave up on the human race. Blamed everyone else for his life's troubles.

I will not say he was mad, crazy, insane, a lunatic, mssed up in the head, or use any other terms that might allow him to get the hippie's "peace/love " verdict (that must be eliminated or at least changed).

Hug your kids today, but don't change their lives by never letting them go to a movie or to the mall, etc...

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military