It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heyyyy I'm back!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been away for a LONGGG time! Yes, I have kept flat stanley hostage all this time. I sincerely do apologize but my life has been CRAZY the last 6 months! So this is what has happened so far....

My grandpa passed away
I got engaged
My fiance's grandma passed away
One month later, her grandpa passed away
We bought a house

SO, needless to say, we have been so busy, I haven't even been on the internet to even log in to this home away from home! I do wish I had some jeepin' pictures for you guys, but seriously we haven't even made it to the mountains this year. (So close, but yet so far!) I really plan to make it up to you guys, I just feel so bad for keeping stanley hostage for so long and not being able to see what all of you are up to nowadays. I will have to troll around the KK forum and see what ya'all have been up to and see if there are any more fun mods I can finally do since I have my own house now! Also, we are getting married Sept. 7th in Golden! Exciting! Anyhow, hope to hear from you all! OH, and PLEASE tell me who wants flat stanley to visit them!

OME NS131 Shocks
REAR
OME 2731 Coils
Skyjacker N8088 Shocks
BFG 245/70/17 Rugged Terrain A/T