It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anti gun rally, boo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well, they're here. I thought maybe it was a media stunt that would fail since they just spread half truths and lies but the MAIG bus, the one where they read the names of people who were "murdered" with guns like the guy who set off the bomb at the Boston marathon and several who were shot by cops in the line of duty and who know what else. They're having a "rally" at one of the parks in Akron, all maybe 10 of them, including the people I saw from the bus. :ROTFL:

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

Post subject: Re: Anti gun rally, boo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I just don't get their thinking. How do you stop a bad person with a gun if not by using a gun on them? Anti gun laws only stop the law abiding from getting guns...the bad guys don't care about the laws anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

u just remind the bad person guns are illegal

2002 Jeep Liberty KJ 245/75R16 BFG Tread Write MTGs OME / rancho lift
1999 Dodge Durango SXT 4X4V8
2012 Dodge Journey SXT 3.6 V6
South Florida Jeep Club (SFJC) Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm 
LOST Junkie

Ted15 wrote:
...they read the names of people who were "murdered" with guns like the guy who set off the bomb at the Boston marathon and several who were shot by cops in the line of duty and who know what else...

Like these poor folks:

:dead:

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:04 pm 
LOST Junkie

Simple: they're insane and you cannot present logic to them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Just remember the #1 weapon used in violent crimes in the USA is the baseball bat,better start banning those :-)r .All those pro players(and non-pro) should be required to to get a permit to buy and use a bat.

Oh and guns don't kill people,people kill people."Gun Control" is defined as using both hands :2cents:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yesterday the sister of one of the teachers killed at Sandyhook said that having a gun in the school would have made no difference. WTF...it would have if someone would have put a bullet through that idiots head before he got as far in his shooting spree as he did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Megalos wrote:
Yesterday the sister of one of the teachers killed at Sandyhook said that having a gun in the school would have made no difference. WTF...it would have if someone would have put a bullet through that idiots head before he got as far in his shooting spree as he did.

WTF makes her think something like that? Didn't the dude off himself as soon as there was armed opposition? I don't remember all of the details but that's a pretty stupid statement. But, the media being ever so vigilant could've taken it out of context, she may have said something like having a gun would've made no difference to the first few people shot or something like that. I hope she isn't that stupid. One well placed bullet would've stopped the whole thing, or at least most of it.

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:42 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

profdlp wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
...they read the names of people who were "murdered" with guns like the guy who set off the bomb at the Boston marathon and several who were shot by cops in the line of duty and who know what else...

Like these poor folks:

lol.. most of b&c&kellys weaponry was stolen from a national guard armory and a good bit of the rest was stolen from police station(s) .. soooooo... where exactly would that path of logic lead ... hahaha got to love it..

Lift: ft. 790+ rr. JBA4+
The last of the TrailReady Front&Rear Bumpers and TR Rock Rails
Jarhead Offroad light covers
31x10.5R15 RedLetter Grabbers on Blackrock Dunes
L.O.S.T #KD098632

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm 
LOST Member

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
profdlp wrote:
Ted15 wrote:

Like these poor folks:

lol.. most of b&c&kellys weaponry was stolen from a national guard armory and a good bit of the rest was stolen from police station(s) .. soooooo... where exactly would that path of logic lead ... hahaha got to love it..

Most of it was stolen from law abiding official armory or police, yes.

But the purpose of the weapons prior to that were to arm law abiding citizens. It's not exactly like they went and ran a fast and furious program for bonnie and clyde.

It was stolen. Just more proof that criminals don't care about the law.

I'm a concealed carry supporter, have my card, and do carry. I open carry my glock 17 and conceal a .45acp. At the same time.

I do not carry into school related properties because of the laws in place, and I don't think an ordinary citizen should have them in places like that. A school official, teacher, etc. trained by someone for the purpose of defending the kids at that school should have that right.

I do not carry when there is a sign saying they're unwelcome on the premises. I do carry everywhere in larger cities such as Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago. Those places are too risky not to be packing when you have the right and the ability.

There is no justification against guns. If we shouldn't be able to own guns, then neither should the government. While we're at it, why don't we just start aptitude testing for "bad people" and just stop them from being able to reproduce, or parent, or live. That would stop bad things from happening, right?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm 
LOST Junkie

http://www.examiner.com/article/propose ... ts_article

2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 142,000 miles New engine 2-2014, Green Eco tune, FS2500 bypass filter Weeks elbow, European Torque converter, brakes front UCA's wheel bearing and front hubs. Front hitch OEM lift pump
98 K2500 Suburban 6.5td
96 K1500 " 6.5td
95 2 door Tahoe 6.5td
94 K3500 cc srw 5 speed 6.5td
91 International Model 6 speed spicer 4700

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 pm 
LOST Junkie

Congressman Jeff Duncan:
Let's get this straight...President Obama thinks it's wrong for law abiding Americans to own certain types of guns, but it's okay to give them away to terrorists?
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/sy ... 93913.html

2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 142,000 miles New engine 2-2014, Green Eco tune, FS2500 bypass filter Weeks elbow, European Torque converter, brakes front UCA's wheel bearing and front hubs. Front hitch OEM lift pump
98 K2500 Suburban 6.5td
96 K1500 " 6.5td
95 2 door Tahoe 6.5td
94 K3500 cc srw 5 speed 6.5td
91 International Model 6 speed spicer 4700

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

jrsavoie wrote:
Congressman Jeff Duncan:
Let's get this straight...President Obama thinks it's wrong for law abiding Americans to own certain types of guns, but it's okay to give them away to terrorists?
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/sy ... 93913.html

NO POLITICS don't even start and then it won't have to be locked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 pm 
LOST Member

when everyone agrees on something political there isn't much of an argument against it. so far this thread has been pretty good, tom...those who are anti-gun really haven't bothered posting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ted15 wrote:
Megalos wrote:

WTF makes her think something like that? Didn't the dude off himself as soon as there was armed opposition? I don't remember all of the details but that's a pretty stupid statement. But, the media being ever so vigilant could've taken it out of context, she may have said something like having a gun would've made no difference to the first few people shot or something like that. I hope she isn't that stupid. One well placed bullet would've stopped the whole thing, or at least most of it.

While the event was tragic, it proves this lady was as wrong as we all believe.
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/9257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:13 pm 
LOST Junkie

cathpeti43 wrote:
I formally forbid the use of firearms in schools. Not only is it dangerous, but it also causes a sense of superiority over the wearer.

:ROTFL:

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System