It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fun ride!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Well everyone, it has been a fun ride with the Liberty over the past 10 years of owning it. Went through two different lift kits, 4 sets of tires, two engines and a lot of trails in my rear-view mirror. A lot of camping trips and backpacking trips where I left the Jeep sitting at a trail head waiting for me to return with a couple notes under the windshield saying "sweet Jeep!" It sure was a head turner with what I had done to the little mule, but now I am onto my next overland vehicle. A 2018 Ram 1500 Rebel with a couple things already ordered for it. I'll eventually post a pic or two of it on here.

As for my Jeep, I am in the process of selling it in Phoenix. If it doesn't sell in 90 days, I might end up keeping it as a weakened vehicle or possibly for my Nephew in a few years when he drives.

Until then, I hope all of you enjoy your Libertys as much as I did for longer than I could. Thanks to many of you who have helped with your knowledge and hands over the years, you know who you are!

Regards,

Steve

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

Post subject: Re: Fun ride!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:19 pm 
LOST Newbie

Steve,
I just bought my first jeep, a 2011 liberty limited 70th anniversary model.
I would like to do a lift kit on it but not much. only alike 3 inches.
And as soon as I can find a off road bumper that I can afford.

How much of a difference is the JK to the KK. I see all kinds of stuff for the JK but not for the KK.