It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AAT work day Saturday November 1st
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:35 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hey Everyone,
I am planning another AAT work day for Saturday November 1st. We will be starting at the top of Clarks Grade and working our way down the trail, we will then repair our graffiti ridden sign. We will then head up on pavement a little ways then patrol our 1N86 Trail in Angeles Oaks. After that we will head north on Hwy 38 and exit at the Heartbar Campground, we will then head up 1n05 to 1n37 which is a very cool 4x4 trail and loop back into 1n05 then we will take that to the Fishcreek area where it dead ends into a Heliport, with some amazing views. We will then take 1n05 back to 38 and we can all head home from there or do whatever. The trail is rated moderate so most everyone shouldn't have any issues. It should be a great day. make sure to bring gloves and trash bags, and if you have any loppers or shovels that will help also. I don't anticipate any big areas to work on but we really do need to repair our sign. We will meet at McDonalds on Big Bear Blvd at 8am and leave for the trail at 815. Make sure to bring enough water and lunch for a day out in the forest. Hope to see some of you there.

thanks

Post subject: Re: AAT work day Saturday November 1st
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:35 pm 
LOST Newbie

We are Definitely working on making it and being in the forest. I will be going up hyw 38 from Corona.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post subject: AAT work day Saturday November 1st
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

Ok we won't be making it due to work. I hate when this happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk