It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LJS 2016 info
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:38 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hey Everyone,

In a few short months Lost Jeeps will be invading Moab. I apologize for not getting any info up earlier but we have been super busy, but everything is moving forward on the event nicely. The dates are going to be May 21st to May 28th. A lot of us are staying at the Kokopelli Lodge, I believe there might still be some availability there, please call to find out. If there is no availability, the Kokopelli has a couple of other properties with a great rate. Just mention you are with Lost Jeeps to get a discount. I will put a contact name and a link below. The first official trail day will be on Saturday May 21st. The last trail day will be Friday May 28th. On Tuesday night we will be hosting a raffle, and Wednesday will be a free day to do whatever you wish. The majority of the trails will be doable by a vehicle with a lift and good tires, if you have any concerns about any of the trails please send me a message and I will let you know the requirements needed, most of the time you just need a great attitude. We will help everyone get through all of the trails and no one gets left behind.

I will be posting a trail schedule in the next few days, we can then tweak that at the event if we want to move things around. I am hoping to see a lot of you out there. this event has been going on since 2003 and its been a blast every year. Please check this section of the forum for more info. Thanks

For Lodging info call Jessica at 888-530-3134 or at 435-259-7615

email Jessica at jessica@moabutahlodging.com or kokopellilodge@gmail.com