It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: L.O.S.T. KJ France or Europe
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:05 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Really sorry if its not the good place for this topic

I'm interesting to open a lost kj club here in France, may be europe, but i prefer start in France first.
There is lots of club here, but like i told in my introduce topic, not specific for KJ.

Is it possible that i open it ?

Thanks to everyone (moderators and president club) to help me, to give answer and so on :)

> 6 Speed Manual Transmission
> command trac - Light Khaki
> Skyjacker lift 2,5"
> Full Asfir skids
> boulder bars
> bridgestone dueler MT 673 tires - 245 x 75 r16
> unique black wheels

Post subject: Hope this helps
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:20 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yes you can open one but there are a few guidelines to keep in mind. Follow the links to the hold harmless form and club bylaws. Feel free to make some changes to the bylaws to fit your local area.

The main thing is to promote a very positive image and have a club that kids and family's can have a good time as well. This will be the main reason to start a club in your area. The LOST group in large is setup so frinds, family, and new members can go out wheel all day and return home safe and sound.

Please dont anyone take this wrong...but it is not a club for a bunch of guys to go out ,drink beer and drive around in there jeeps. it's all about having some fun and sharing it with friends and family.

The club should be primarily a KJ club but allows other members with or jeeps and the likes in.

The west club has a lot of KJ owners...but we also have a lot of folks with all kinds of other jeeps. Please let us know what we can do to help. Try and get a local website (not required but helps) up if possible and I will also open a section on this forum.

be fair to club members for voting and selecting officers, help members while out on the trail, and take the time to put a lot of effort to get the club up and running.

it is very hard at first to get it going...but if you stick it out over a period of time...it will work out.

Again. I will open a new section in the local club area and it might help to get things going. If it sdoesn not work out we can remove it. Hope this helps. later...Clint

KE7JLP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:43 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hi skrracing

Thanks for the answer
Thanks for the area

I'm a boss of graphic design company - I'm graphic designer too
I start to work on a logo - I saw that all KJ club have a little bit different logo and after i do a website. I think like you is better to help me

> 6 Speed Manual Transmission
> command trac - Light Khaki
> Skyjacker lift 2,5"
> Full Asfir skids
> boulder bars
> bridgestone dueler MT 673 tires - 245 x 75 r16
> unique black wheels