It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:30 pm 
LOST Member

desertliberty wrote:
Darn it Darn it Darn it! I cant even explain what kind of couple of weeks I have had. I have been basically walking around in a daze and havent payed much attention to much other than what has been circling around me. With the new addition to my little Jeep family, work and the passing of my Grandfather, I totally missed the tail end of the other thread. I wish I could go out with all of you this weekend. It would do me some good to clear my head and thrash up the KJ for a day, but it is already down for a horrible noise in the driveline, the 4 -runner is not trail wrothy YET, and I just tore down the XJ to do some ALWAYS needed modifications. I hope all of you have fun tomorrow, and be safe! Who knows I just might drive down and meet the newer members before you go out! I'll be seeing ya.

Brian

I am sure there is a seat for you if you just want to tag along Brian! I think Jeff is going solo. Come out and see how you feel about it. Can't hurt, much!

Later,
J

LOST #000462

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Thanks for the offer, but I think I will have to pass this one up since I would need 3 seats. I have the boys this weekend and I have company coming in the late afternoon. So I will take advantage of the day play with the XJ and play with the kids. Thanks again.

Brian