It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2/06/2010 (Saturday) = AAT trail
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

2/06/2010 (Saturday) = AAT trail

Hey Lost Jeepers,
We need to get a head start on our Adopt A Trail duties for 2010. Greg Hoffman is going to accompany us to write our yearly trail maintenance report. This report will lay out what we need to accomplish this year to keep our trail open and safe for all to use and enjoy. This will be an easy trip consisting mostly of documenting what we find, and picking up trash along the trail, so bring the whole family out for a great day in YOUR Nation Forest.

With this being our 1st AAT run of the 2010 year, I do need a list of people who are thinking of attending. I'm not going to hold you to anything, but I do need the list to submit to the SBNF people. So the more people the better. Let's make our little club look HUGE!! (and there might be a little something something surprise for the people who can make this event)

We will meet at the McDonalds at the 15 & 138 intersect at 0900 and leave promptly at 0930.
Map: 3230 Wagon Train Rd.
Be sure to bring pleanty of water, lunch, gloves, and dress in layers. We will be starting off in the desert and ending our trail in the Arrowhead area. For more information, maps and just general info about out Adopt A Trail, please visit our web site.

http://www.lostjeepssocal.com/adoptatrail.html

Thank you and I look forward to see you all there.

Post subject: Re: 2/06/2010 (Saturday) = AAT trail
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I will be there!