It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AAT Run Jan.8th Sat. Palms to pines Run
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 pm 
LOST Member

This was posted on the AAT Board from Greg. If anyone is interested in going from our club, please sign up below. Remember for AAT I need your emergency contact info if I don't already have it. Thanks! Kelly

A 4x4 excursion will be launched in the San Bernardino Mountains on January 8, 2011! This will be a moderate four wheel drive tour with plenty of fun to offer to all that attend! Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center at 0830 and departing at 0900. Be prepared for the challenges of driving through deep snow making our way from Big Bear Lake to Johnson Valley!

Together, we'll negotiate, articulate and maneuver our vehicles over some intermediate obstacles that exist deep within some remote canyons. Perhaps for a New Years treat, we can enjoy a hot lunch prepared and served to all that attend out in the great outdoors!

So, if you're interested, please come equipped and ready for action! Winter clothing, full tank of gas, camera, gloves (for some projects along the way), camp chairs, binoculars, food and plenty of drinking water.

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Greg.

5.5 Rubicon Express long arm suspension lift. Hanson front and rear bumpers,Warn Winch, IPF offroad lights. Front ARB locker, 410 G2 gears & Boulder Bars.

Last edited by jeepinkelly on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: AAT Run Jan.8th Sat. Palms to pines Run
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am 
LOST Member

I need a headcount for Sat's AAT Run. So far I have Kelly+1, Ron & JoAnn +2,Andy, Max.

I will post more details tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's patience!

5.5 Rubicon Express long arm suspension lift. Hanson front and rear bumpers,Warn Winch, IPF offroad lights. Front ARB locker, 410 G2 gears & Boulder Bars.