It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sugarloaf Squirrels and 2006 Big Bear Lodging
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:13 pm 
LOST Newbie

To: Whoever brought all the corn. I tried to bring all of Fridays leftovers that I could carry to the campground on Saturday. But I had a lot of corn left, I finally had to make some room in my freezer, and the squirrels were the benefactors. They thank you, they enjoyed it.

Also, to those that prefer a motel vs. the campgrounds. Next year try a weekend rental. There is one down the street from me that sleeps some ridiculous number like 20, parks 1/2 dozen cars and rents for a couple hundred dollars a night. There are many in Big Bear Lake and City that sleep 4-6 for less than 100. When we get closer to next years dates, I'll post some links. I know I heard that some of you lost sleep from noise of other roomers and a private residence might be better,,,and hey, we could party there on Saturday!

Thank all of you for your contributions. Next year I'll start a list, although everyone likes potato salad, we had a whole bunch of varieties this year thats for sure.

Please keep me in mind for any of you that want to come up during the summer to run some new, or old runs.

PS JJ has dibs on my couch ----- umm, I'll have to get a bigger couch to fit the whole family,,,hope they don't acquire any animals that will be joining them.

2002 KJ, Stone White, 4WD, Off Road Group, Selec Trac, Trac Lock, Fuel/Transfer/Tran Skid Plates, Tow Group. Spider rock guard, K&N filter, 2.5 lift, roof rack and boulder bars by All J Products. L.O.S.T. #000091 and LOSTKJWEST member.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:-)r Acquire animals?! Heck, We Are animals! Good idea on renting a place up there though, we will look into that for next year as we may not have a trailer to stay in.

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:38 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Corn is good food