It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NOLAN RABOY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi Friends...due to the unexpected I finally found time to do this. 28 Oct 2012 we lost Nolan in a fatal accident (which wasn't his fault) in Wahiawa, Oahu. I wanted to share w/you that he never skipped a day to "log on" to the Forum. He loved his "funky" jeep (always wrk'd on it) & loved being on the trail w/all of you. Course he "bowed out" on alot of the events, there's never a time where he'd mention to our boys that "...we gotta go Moab this year!" Thank you for being apart of his life, Nora & Ohana

Post subject: Re: NOLAN RABOY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm 
LOST Member

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, and just saw your post. Wally had posted up on the "smaller" lost forum. I will add the link to it here, so you may see it. I am very sorry to have heard about Nolan's passing. My prayers go out to you and your family.
http://lostjeeps.pro-forums.com/ftopic806.php

5.5 Rubicon Express long arm suspension lift. Hanson front and rear bumpers,Warn Winch, IPF offroad lights. Front ARB locker, 410 G2 gears & Boulder Bars.

Post subject: Re: NOLAN RABOY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Nora, We have missed you and Nolan on our outings but you were always in our thoughts. I tried to contact Nolan on 11/2 via email and the forums and never received a reply. I was heartbroken to learn why I'd not heard back from him. :cry:

Nolan was one of the coolest people I have ever met and I always enjoyed chatting with him and talking Jeeps (the chocolate covered macadamia nuts were always welcome too :wink: ) It was always a better trip when he was around and he will continue to be missed but never forgotten!

Take care and keep in touch! If you ever want to go wheeling in his honor, please let us know and we will help set something up in his memory. :JEEPIN:

John, Kathy, Chris & Sean