It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cant Wait Till OBX Run
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:13 pm 
LOST Member

Ha Ha Counting Down The Days :).... I Know Of Some Cool Places To Go Down There So I Know We Will Have Fun...i posted this earlyer

Yeah i took off the friday b4 and monday so im going to be down there for the weeked. I used to live down there so if i may i know some cool places to go down there... i dont know if this was done last time but there is a place you can on the beach @ corolla that i think is the best. the sand there is not bad at all theres a few spots mostly along the sand dunes. i was there this past weekend and thay had front wheel drive cars and vans out there lol. i like it because you can drive north till about va beach. along the way you see wild horses and other things. also there is a place to get on down in Hatteras Island. theres a few other trails that i know of "some only open certin times of the year" that are pretty long and wouldnt be to hard on the kj's with out the extra lift or agresive tires. i recomend that we stay @ The Oregon Inlet Campground. It is the camp ground right next to Oregon Inlet Where you drive out on the beach. i think it is only like 20 bucks eather a car or a person i dont recall. you must have a tent or something they wont let you sleep in your car, "but who will be sleeping?" well i hope some of the info i have given helps just let me know if theres anything that i can to help i dont know everything that there is to know about obx but im sure i can be of some help. oh yeah the website for the campgrounds is http://www.insiders.com/outerbanks/main-camping2.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:30 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Too bad you can't make it now. :(

CRS-Rock Rails * Rusty's Lift * *MTR's * Husky Mats * The 'Grill' and Shelf

FRS/CB (ch 6)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:09 pm 
LOST Member

yeah that really sucks i reayy wanted to be there....