It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Outlawed Offroad M&G Run
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

DoubleK wrote:

Would you be able to help me fix up my Jeep bc i need to sell it and i can't with all her cuts and bruises :[ i will pay what ever the cost :2cents:

Yeah I'll help ya out.... It's better if I show you since w.e. rifg you get after this I'm sure will have trail rash too lol. Cant show you yet though... it's not warm enough, wax etc doesnt stick or work well unless its 50+, and i honestly dont even do it unless its like 65. SUmmer time sucks too cause it dries to fast.. in my personal experience best time to do it is 65-80 degrees. maybe in a few weeks? when are you selling your jeep?/ why?

08 Revenge- Rock Lizard (Skink Sliders & Gecko Roof Rails), High Clearance Trimmed Front Bumper, Mopar skids, Riddler Diff Cover, JBA (5.5 Arms, 6" rear Springs, Front Adjust-A-Struts), 32" DuraTracs, Superior 4.56's, Front & Rear ARB Lockers, Fastman Throttle Body, AEM Intake, Hypertech Tune, Custom Ram Air, RunCool Louvers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm 
LOST Junkie

Jeepin_it_real wrote:
DoubleK wrote:

Would you be able to help me fix up my Jeep bc i need to sell it and i can't with all her cuts and bruises :[ i will pay what ever the cost :2cents:

Yeah I'll help ya out.... It's better if I show you since w.e. rifg you get after this I'm sure will have trail rash too lol. Cant show you yet though... it's not warm enough, wax etc doesnt stick or work well unless its 50+, and i honestly dont even do it unless its like 65. SUmmer time sucks too cause it dries to fast.. in my personal experience best time to do it is 65-80 degrees. maybe in a few weeks? when are you selling your jeep?/ why?

well yea we should wait till its warmer. i agree. sure well do it in a few weeks. im prolly gonna sell it sometime before the summer or during the summer. i can't stand my jeep anymore, its sooo frustrating. IMAGINE THIS: a yellow/white/red/blue 4dr JK Rubicon with 4" lift and 35's rock crawling at Rausch WITH ME DRIVING IT!!!! its my dream!!! my jeep now has done its wonders, don't get me wrong, i love her. shes beautiful, but i really want a JK. be able to take my doors off, my top, and feel the summer warmth and breeze flowing through my jeep, my body and my mind. i want that so bad. SIGH -_- :)

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm 
LOST Member

IMAGINE THIS: a yellow/white/red/blue 4dr JK Rubicon with 4" lift and 35's rock crawling at Rausch WITH ME DRIVING IT!!!![/quote]

That would be nice but I'm sure you know that the cost of acheiving that would probably be double what you paid for your KK.

That's the reason I don't have one. :banghead:

Mods:
Skyslider fix, K&N Drop in Filter, 7" Soundstream DVD/CD/MP3 Sirius radio with Navigation, Super 44 OR,
Jet Chip Stage II, Mickey Thompson Classic II's with 245/75/16 Duratracs, 3.5" RK lift, JBA A-Arms, OEM Grill Guard,
KC Daylighters, OEM Skids, Hitch, & Tow Hooks

1973 MGB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm 
LOST Junkie

I've changed my mind i think. i might just get a sport and build from there. idk yet. its a really big decision that im willing to pay for. hmmm what to do :dizzy:

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm 
LOST Newbie

DoubleK wrote:
I've changed my mind i think. i might just get a sport and build from there. idk yet. its a really big decision that im willing to pay for. hmmm what to do :dizzy:

I've got an unlimited x, I'd of loved to of purchased the rubicon, but I get by pretty well. My next big mod will def be a locker though!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Take a sport and make it YOUR own.

OME 926/948 w/ OME Shocks, 3/8 Boiler, 1" LTT, a bit of Clevis lift
MOPAR Skids, Custom trans skid
Valley Roof Basket with Extension (when required), Homemade fence post crossbars with Thule system to compliment
Mastercraft A\T Something or another...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

eh idk about that... there xfer case is diff, you have no lockers and you dont have 4.10's the cost of that alone makes the rubicon alot more appealing than a sport.... used rubicon from some person in syosset or woodbury is the way to go... they never wheel it, it's a daily driver and looks cool to them and all they care about is they could get through the snow with it

08 Revenge- Rock Lizard (Skink Sliders & Gecko Roof Rails), High Clearance Trimmed Front Bumper, Mopar skids, Riddler Diff Cover, JBA (5.5 Arms, 6" rear Springs, Front Adjust-A-Struts), 32" DuraTracs, Superior 4.56's, Front & Rear ARB Lockers, Fastman Throttle Body, AEM Intake, Hypertech Tune, Custom Ram Air, RunCool Louvers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 pm 
LOST Junkie

i have a JK lined up for me. its a sky blue sport. i was gonna get it for 20k. its a 2010. i talked him down to 18k. now i think my other friend can talk him down to 16k with a $1000 sound system bc he works in that field. im really excited!!!!! il post pix soon. im prolly gonna buy it after Rausch....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

DoubleK wrote:
i have a JK lined up for me. its a sky blue sport. i was gonna get it for 20k. its a 2010. i talked him down to 18k. now i think my other friend can talk him down to 16k with a $1000 sound system bc he works in that field. im really excited!!!!! il post pix soon. im prolly gonna buy it after Rausch....

:evil: :cry:

Valley Roof Basket with Extension (when required), Homemade fence post crossbars with Thule system to compliment

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm 
LOST Junkie

doesnt mean im selling libby! im keeping libby no matter what, and im going to wheel her till i build up the jk which can be a long timeeeee! so dont worryy :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 pm 
LOST Junkie

:D