It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slider Party at da Ps house!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 pm 
LOST Member

i could prob come early at 12 and just leave within the hour, and i COULD bring my blower if need, pm me with details if you want

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

That would be awesome. I'm sure that doublek (Rachael) and Jeepen-It-Real (John) would love to check your KK out.

But keep an eye on them, they may tend to dry hump your KK when your not looking... :ALONE:

Send me a PM with your cell so I can send you the secret word for tomorrow to start heading over.

06 CRD
OME HD w/clevis top plate
JBA 4.5 UCAs
245/75/16r Goodyear Duratrax
Fumoto Valve, V6 ABM
Rock Lizard Super Skinks
Cobra 75 WX ST
ECO GDE tune, 2.5 straight piped
ProVent, Samcoed
Non F37ed TCM
DieHard P1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 am 
LOST Junkie

VMKJCRD wrote:

But keep an eye on them, they may tend to dry hump your KK when your not looking... :ALONE:

i already have in my dreams just by looking at his avatar :ROTFL: :twisted:
yo Peter, when is the earliest i can come?

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

10 hours. I'm ready. :twisted:

4.10s sitting in a box - 3

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 am 
LOST Junkie

yo Dean! you're meeting at 8am?

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

You crazy?! That's early, lol.

<<2am plus 6 hours = 8am.
2am plus 10 hours = 12 noon. >>
:goink:

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well the earliest would be around 11:30AM and if I'm not home just wait a little longer :wink:

The KJ will be in front of the house but I'll still be out.

From your post times I guys you guys don't sleep :shock:

Or am I just getting to old? :ALONE:

06 CRD
JBA 4.5 UCAs
Fumoto Valve, V6 ABM
Rock Lizard Super Skinks
Cobra 75 WX ST
ProVent, Samcoed
Non F37ed TCM
DieHard P1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm 
LOST Member

How far did you guys get?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i got my skids done... all the other guys got the rails on but me... maybe next weekend you all want ot meet up and help me bang mine out?... i tested Peter's CB and got that working good... we can do another meet n greet to do everyone else's cb antenna and other misc mods

08 Revenge- Rock Lizard (Skink Sliders & Gecko Roof Rails), High Clearance Trimmed Front Bumper, Mopar skids, Riddler Diff Cover, JBA (5.5 Arms, 6" rear Springs, Front Adjust-A-Struts), 32" DuraTracs, Superior 4.56's, Front & Rear ARB Lockers, Fastman Throttle Body, AEM Intake, Hypertech Tune, Custom Ram Air, RunCool Louvers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 am 
LOST Junkie

infernicus wrote:
You crazy?! That's early, lol.

<<2am plus 6 hours = 8am.
2am plus 10 hours = 12 noon. >>
:goink:

Im sorry i was half asleep lol :banghead: :ALONE: :ROTFL:

VMKJCRD wrote:

From your post times I guys you guys don't sleep :shock:

Or am I just getting to old? :ALONE:

No its true... I never sleep :BANANA:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

That was a serious session yesterday in Peters driveway. Thanks to everyone that helped out with getting these things installed finally. And we got Johns KK skidded out and a cb wire/bracket all mounted up. Was also good to meet Brian and do some drooling over his nicely lifted KK. It looks fantastic! :seuss:
We went into the night trying to button my rails up, and managed, but too bad we couldn't get Johns done too-If only you did not have to go to work! HA! Another M&G/Wrenchfest is def needed to finish them all up!
And the rails were a breeze :furious: , 20 mins a side easily.... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
The three KJ's rails took all day to get done with numerous off and ons. We could barely turn a ratchet by the time we called it quits. Good times nonetheless. Till the next time...
A few pics on my camera below
This looks a little risque....

Peter taking his turn with the 90 degree pinchweld drilling

I CANT GET UP!

And Dean, you left a nice longggggggggg video of the lens cap in the back of the Jeep BTW! Was funny to watch that clip! All good. Finished pics to come.
-Jeff

Full Mopar Skids
Yakima roof rack system
ARB bumper
Hella 500's
Rock Lizard Super Skinks
Frankenlift Premium II
GY Duratracs 245/70/16 AT's on Cragar Soft 8s
JBA 4.5 A-arms
Cobra Classic CB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm 
LOST Member

it was also great meeting you guys, you're all very nice and very welcoming. and as you could tell i really don't know that much about cars, just the basics, changing oil, brakes and stuff, i've been learning starting when i lifted and hanging out with you guys i plan to learn a lot more, next time we're together im gonna have someone take a ride with me because i have a really annoy little banging on the front wheel which i cant figure out WTH it is :banghead: , and you guys combined i believe could know the answer within 30 seconds. i got home yesterday and ordered the tow hitch which should be here wednesday (free 2-day shipping with amazon prime :BANANA: ) and i guess a CB would be next for me?

But those sliders looked nice from what i saw b4 i had to leave on Deans truck, good investment, i guess i'll have to get me a pair down the line...the fiance is not gonna be happy about that purchase.

And i'll pick up the beach pass this week. thanks again guys for being as welcoming as you were

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye. :shock:

Well you guys left I went to the bath room to wash my face and get all the sand and dirt out my my eyes and that's when I found out that the irritation I had on my right eye wasn't from dirt.

I took a closer look in the mirror and realized that there was something stuck in the eye where the black meets the brown of the eye...

Tried picking at it with my nail (yea I'm hardcore!) but it didn't move.

Grabbed the wife and took a trip to Huntington Hospital waited only 1/2 hr (guess the drunks we're out in full force yet) and they called me in. The Dr looked at my eye and said that it was a wound from something that hit the eye and she also said that she could see rust particles in it. She cleaned up what every she could and gave me some eye drops. Tomorrow I'll be making an appoint to the Optometrist to get the wound cleaned better because the doctor said she couldn't get all the rust out.

So whens the next slider party?!? :rockon:

06 CRD
JBA 4.5 UCAs
Fumoto Valve, V6 ABM
Rock Lizard Super Skinks
Cobra 75 WX ST
ProVent, Samcoed
Non F37ed TCM
DieHard P1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm 
LOST Junkie

Who's tan/khaki KJ is that? I saw him pass by my at the car wash in middle island(by the walmart) yesterday and i was slightly jealous of it! Anyway, im hoping once i have money for my rails and skids you guys will still be having these :-)r

Procomp rockkrawlr 16x8 4.25bs with 265-70-65 General Grabber AT2's
Mopar full skid plates, JCR stage 3 Rock Rails
Kenwood HU, 6.5 pioneer marine grade door speakers, JL stealthbox kenwood amp
GDE HOT tune
Soon to come
RL Rock monitor bumper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

irollgen4s wrote:
Who's tan/khaki KJ is that? I saw him pass by my at the car wash in middle island(by the walmart) yesterday and i was slightly jealous of it! Anyway, im hoping once i have money for my rails and skids you guys will still be having these :-)r

If it was Deans you'd notice it for sure, with the amazingly creative rack and pinion ratchet strap on the front. Redneck engineering at it's best. :JEEPIN:
Definetley send out a message when your thinking of installing something. It's always good to check out new stuff. The more we do these type of meet ups the more I notice and learn about the slight to drastic differences in the model years. That quarter of an inch that could make the difference in a clunk in the suspension. Yeah...
Pete- I had a bunch of crap in my eyes also. But not like you! Geez... ER, optometrists! Next time we gotta invest in some safety glasses. Let's see some pics Dean!

Full Mopar Skids
Yakima roof rack system
ARB bumper
Hella 500's
Rock Lizard Super Skinks
Frankenlift Premium II
GY Duratracs 245/70/16 AT's on Cragar Soft 8s
JBA 4.5 A-arms
Cobra Classic CB

Last edited by LI_KJ on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 pm 
LOST Junkie

im definately in for the next one, just let me know. dosent look so sunny lol

-Rock Lizard Super Skink Sliders(custom)
-Engine skid, Skidrow Transmission skid
-4" Lift - JBA 4.5 Gen A-arms
Installed@165,920k
Pilot lights on cowl
Engine replacement at 175k

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

LI_KJ wrote:
This looks a little risque....
And Dean, you left a nice longggggggggg video of the lens cap in the back of the Jeep BTW! Was funny to watch that clip! All good. Finished pics to come.
-Jeff

Jeff, I love your picture titling skill.
Can't wait to see the video you put together, lol.

hislop wrote:
And I'll pick up the beach pass this week. Thanks again guys for being as welcoming as you were.

Anytime brother. Can't wait to hit the beach, and keep working on our trucks.

VMKJCRD wrote:
Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye.

Suckssss, I guess those glasses were a good idea :roll:
Slider party/Mod day real soooon.
irollgen4s wrote:
I'd like to say it was mine, but I was no where near Middle Island. Now I want to know who's KJ that was. :)

LI_KJ wrote:
...amazingly creative rack and pinion ratchet strap on the front. Redneck engineering at it's best. :JEEPIN:
Let's see some pics Dean!
Creative is a term I like! -- PICS!!

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Here we are! Plenty of pictures, enjoy!

Everyone arriving.

One more coat!

Whats with the pictures?!

John getting his truck ready.

Another side being completed.

CB antenna mount install.

Night falls!

I don't know whats happening in this picture.

Pass me that ratchet!

More rails?

Taking a break..

Are they on yet?

More holes! Sheeeez.

Success!!

Sold-1988 Suzuki Samurai
2002 Jeep TJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 am 
LOST Junkie

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :ALONE: :ALONE: :ALONE: :ALONE:
I WILL MAKE IT NEXT TIME. IM SOOOO PISSED I DIDN'T GO! i guess i gotta get more sleep next time and maybe not work for once in my life...... FML

VMKJCRD wrote:
Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye. :shock:

Well you guys left I went to the bath room to wash my face and get all the sand and dirt out my my eyes and that's when I found out that the irritation I had on my right eye wasn't from dirt.

I took a closer look in the mirror and realized that there was something stuck in the eye where the black meets the brown of the eye...

Tried picking at it with my nail (yea I'm hardcore!) but it didn't move.

Grabbed the wife and took a trip to Huntington Hospital waited only 1/2 hr (guess the drunks we're out in full force yet) and they called me in. The Dr looked at my eye and said that it was a wound from something that hit the eye and she also said that she could see rust particles in it. She cleaned up what every she could and gave me some eye drops. Tomorrow I'll be making an appoint to the Optometrist to get the wound cleaned better because the doctor said she couldn't get all the rust out.

im soo sorry pete! i would have been the person to tell you to wear the safety glasses so im sorry for not being there to save your eye :[

hislop wrote:
it was also great meeting you guys, you're all very nice and very welcoming. and as you could tell i really don't know that much about cars, just the basics, changing oil, brakes and stuff, i've been learning starting when i lifted and hanging out with you guys i plan to learn a lot more, next time we're together im gonna have someone take a ride with me because i have a really annoy little banging on the front wheel which i cant figure out WTH it is :banghead: , and you guys combined i believe could know the answer within 30 seconds. i got home yesterday and ordered the tow hitch which should be here wednesday (free 2-day shipping with amazon prime :BANANA: ) and i guess a CB would be next for me?

But those sliders looked nice from what i saw b4 i had to leave on Deans truck, good investment, i guess i'll have to get me a pair down the line...the fiance is not gonna be happy about that purchase.

And i'll pick up the beach pass this week. thanks again guys for being as welcoming as you were

im sorry i didnt get to meet you, but those guys are all welcoming i love them <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm 
LOST Junkie

could i just weld them on?

-Rock Lizard Super Skink Sliders(custom)
-Engine skid, Skidrow Transmission skid
-4" Lift - JBA 4.5 Gen A-arms
Installed@165,920k
Pilot lights on cowl
Engine replacement at 175k

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next