It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I might be wheeling in Europe and MOAB this summer!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 am 
LOST Junkie

SO for my 21st birthday, im going to England and France with my Madre. I'm leaving on the 8th of June... staying 1 week in England and 2 weeks in France! :-)r

the Madre has told me that we are going wheeling in Europe somewhere. she told me to contact people from Europe, on LOST, and see if we could go wheeling with them too. :JEEPIN:

THEN in July, i am taking the whole month off again to do a cross country trip, stopping in MOAB and maybe the Rubicon Trail. im going to go with a couple friends, mayb see some of you guys on the way. I have already made plans to see Digger. I. am sooooooo pumpedddd! :pepper:

IDK if im taking Libby or my Rubi. I might just take the Rubi, because i have never wheeled it before and ill have the long arm upgrade kit in by then. And the libby has been having some starting problems, so its kinda risky taking her, i could be stuck in bumf**k for all i know :?

AND i know, pix or it didn't happen.... so trust me, i will be all over that. im bringing two memory cards, an adapter for the memory card to my IPAD 2, and two digital cameras, so that would be 4 memory cards in total. so yea, I'm all over this! :BANANA: :juggle:

-Rachael

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's

Post subject: Re: I might be wheeling in Europe and MOAB this summer!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 am 
LOST Junkie

wow, sounds like a sweet summer alot of wheeling, unlike myself. Was able to get out on monday in my buddys TJ for some testing. upgraded his suspesion to rough county shocks, and pro comp springs, 33" KM2s, 1" body lift and a hi lift which if he didnt just buy that, we would stil be in the woods today. But enjoy the trips take lots of pics and happy :JEEPIN: !

-Rock Lizard Super Skink Sliders(custom)
-Engine skid, Skidrow Transmission skid
-4" Lift - JBA 4.5 Gen A-arms
Installed@165,920k
Pilot lights on cowl
Engine replacement at 175k

Post subject: I might be wheeling in Europe and MOAB this summer!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 pm 
LOST Addict

The whole Europe thing I'm not feelin (still bycotting France) but MOAB is very cool. It will be a total furnace in July so be prepared for that.

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

Post subject: Re: I might be wheeling in Europe and MOAB this summer!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm 
LOST Junkie

Vranes17 wrote:
wow, sounds like a sweet summer alot of wheeling, unlike myself. Was able to get out on monday in my buddys TJ for some testing. upgraded his suspesion to rough county shocks, and pro comp springs, 33" KM2s, 1" body lift and a hi lift which if he didnt just buy that, we would stil be in the woods today. But enjoy the trips take lots of pics and happy :JEEPIN: !

Sounds nice! and thanksss :] im gonna have a ball!

JL Rockies wrote:
The whole Europe thing I'm not feelin (still bycotting France) but MOAB is very cool. It will be a total furnace in July so be prepared for that.

Why so negative???? and im prepared for the hottness :]

Cookie Monster - 04 Silver TJ Rubicon, 5.5" Rock Krawler, 1.25" Body Lift, 35" Goodyear MTR's