It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CRD Menchenic around in MASS or NH?
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hello,

I have a 2005 Liberty limited CRD and can not find a mechanic to work on it. It has codes and the AC compressor needs to be replaced. I have call over 10 diesel mechanics, no one will touch the Jeep. If anyone can tell me of a current jeep diesel mechanic in MASS or NH I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: CRD Menchenic around in MASS or NH?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm 
LOST Newbie

I've had good experience with Henry at Henry's Diesel Performance Plus in Westport, MA. He's listed as a trusted mechanic on a sticky on here. If you need closer to Boston, I just had my brakes done at Quirk Jeep in Braintree and found out they have a senior technician experienced with working on the CRD. I don't come on here that often and just saw your post now. Hope it's of use to you or you found someone else that can work on your CRD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:31 am 
LOST Member

good luck with that,.mass deal is swamped and henrys has yet to return 3 messages i left to get work done,.im trying the southeast next,.a bit of a drive but id actually like to get the work done,.....and it aint happening in mass.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:58 pm 
LOST Member

I had my engine rebuilt at Henrys and while I think he did a good job, it was a long and slow process. He had the jeep for nearly 6 months. What state are you in? I can scan for codes and see what we have. I feel like I've seen basically everything now lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:45 pm 
LOST Member

Were you ever able to get help? Sorry - I'm terrible about checking the non-CRD specific forums here. I'm in North Kingstown, RI.

If you're in New England and need your KJ TB done, PM me.

Retired:
Tractor: Dark Khaki '06 CRD Sport, GDE ECO & Trans Tunes, 2.5" lift + 245/75r16. - Sold 27Apr16
Ghost: Silver '06 KJ CRD Limited, bunch of goodies done - Sold 18Apr16