It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Southern NH wheeling
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:31 pm 
LOST Newbie

I have a map file for Delorme street atlas that shows trail heads in southern NH all trails are public and legal However these are trails maintained by friends and are in great condition. libertys can make it on all of them and have been on them all before. before I send you the file I will need the moderators permission, sorry but I want these trails being used responsably. THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR MEMORIAL DAY....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:34 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

if you want to e-mail me the location with directions that's fine Permission granted :D I'd like to keep it off the internet you never know who's watching & the last thing we need is the place destroyed by some yahoo & we get the blame,& I left you a voice mail

04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:44 am 
LOST Newbie

Anyone who is looking for the trail info needs to talk to raceinfan. I will be sending all the info to him since he knows all of you way better than I do. I really want to avoid just handing trail directions out to everyone because that is how we lose great spots, look at what has happened to Mass. in the last 10 years. I personally dont care about ruts because I have a TJ on 33 Mud terrains, but I don't want some person going in there with their Ford F-350 with 44 inch superswampers to drink and ruin the trails that is way they get closed. Sorry I am off the soap box, I know all of you feel the same way so don't take that as preaching or talking down to you because I am sure some of you are way more experienced at this than I am. Have a great day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:50 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

very well put,& no offence takin I'm sure the guy's will understand where your coming from, we certainitly wouldn't want to ruin a great spot to go

04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT