It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Memorial Day 2006 Trip Report
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:36 pm 
LOST Addict

Met up at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle at around 10am, drove up to Rochester and got right to the trails. Hit a couple nice mud pits and a lot of really great trails. Found a mudder toyota out for a ride and had a few 4-wheelers stop to watch us cross a mud pit. No major hangups, just a little stuck-in-the mud for some of us. All in all a great trip, we'll have to check out the other trail sometime soon.

I didn't take many, but my photos are Here

GPS tracks didn't come out so good - either because I forgot to put the antenna on the roof or there was too much tree cover, it seems to just jump around all over the place. That's a shame, this would have been a nice trip to map since we actually covered some distance. If you ignore the parts that look like we teleported a few hundred yards to either side and back again over and over, it's ok.

The map is pretty vague about actual location anyway, so here it is:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:40 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

well guysI made it home alright just got in 7:30 yes it was a great day everyone did an awesome job with excellant team work spotting & digging one of us out of the mud

Jeff for once no issues with you great job & the lift seemed to do very well for you also now I'm going to save $$ an definitley get the frankinlift

Dan & Jon nice to meet new faces & friends & you guys did an awesome job for your first time out ( I assume ? ) hope to see you on the next one in July

Jon not bad with the stock tires just that one stuck but after some work we got ya out & going again the new tires will make a world of differance trust me

well thats it for me now I'll get my pics up by tomorrow sometime

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! 8)

04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

It was an awesome day!!! :D The weather was perfect and it was great to get out and meet some new faces. Me and my cousin had a lot of fun today! Thanks everyone for helping out and getting me out of the muck! Jeff made everything look easy with his new lift and Dan made it through no problem. Thanks everyone for your help in guiding us through the obsticles. Pete I totally agree new tires will rock. I have everything on order (including tow hooks as we all know I could have EASILY used today!) :wink: Over 200 pictures were taken today so as soon as I get my FTP up and running All the pictures will be up there to view and take. Cant wait for the next trip, this time I'll be prepared!

Power Sunroof
RB1 Nav w/ Infinity Sound System
Mopar Rear 6CD Changer
Mopar 2-way Remote Start
Mopar Subwoofer
Mopar Taillight Guards
Mopar Slush Mats
Mopar Renegade Light Bar
Mopar Renegade Roof Basket
Cobra 19 DX CB
L.O.S.T # 025482

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Awesome trip. I can't wait for the pictures. Jon, maybe if FTPing the pictures doesnt work, go to a photosharing place like ofoto or something. Thanks everyone for making it such an enjoyable time. I appreciated all the spotting and meeting some new people. I can't wait to do it again soon. See ya all.

--Dan--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:38 pm 
LOST Addict

Or if anybody wants to send me photos, put em here:

ftp://jeep:jeep@djali.is-a-geek.org:6621
Host: djali.is-a-geek.org
Port: 6621
Username: Jeep
Password: Jeep

Saves me from having to download them from ya :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:03 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys, it sure looks like you guys had a great time!!!! I wish I was there to ride the new trail!!!! im also glad to see the NE group still growing. Keep up the good work.
Orlando

L.O.S.T. KJNE#395
tubular hitch + Warn shackle
tow hooks
Hella 500's
All J BB's
Silverstars
Bfg TA KO's 245/75/16
Mopar Skids
Rusty's tranny skid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:16 pm 
LOST Addict

bluelib03 wrote:
Hey guys, it sure looks like you guys had a great time!!!! I wish I was there to ride the new trail!!!! im also glad to see the NE group still growing. Keep up the good work.
Orlando

I'm getting antsy waiting for the photos! I don't have any good pics of my newly lifted rig, it's killing me :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:37 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

HE'S ALIVE :P I'll give you a call probably this weekend sometime ,ya the trail is realy good but we have another one to scout soon also & thier all LEGAL but on the hush, we even had alittle audiance 1 4-runner & 3 atv's pretty cool oh & can't forget the Cecil ( turtle )
talk to you real soon

Jeff I do have some pics of you nothin great all me pics were taken while we were stopped & scouting,Jon took 200 so he's gotta have a good one mine should be up soon not much time today

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:42 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay but I had to figure out a better way to get these pictures up for you. So here it is... I set up an FTP Server that you can access to get the pictures from the trip!!! :lol: :lol:

First open up Internet Explorer and type ftp://24.93.149.90 press enter (or just click on the link).
The username is: lost
The password is: northeast

This will give you access to all of the pictures my cousin and I took on the trip. Then you can just right click on them and save them to your own personal computer!

Let me know if you guys are having any problems!

Pete- I CAN get the web address www.lostnortheast.com!

Power Sunroof
RB1 Nav w/ Infinity Sound System
Mopar Rear 6CD Changer
Mopar 2-way Remote Start
Mopar Subwoofer
Mopar Taillight Guards
Mopar Slush Mats
Mopar Renegade Light Bar
Mopar Renegade Roof Basket
Cobra 19 DX CB
L.O.S.T # 025482

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:38 am 
LOST Addict

06LibertySSE wrote:
Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay but I had to figure out a better way to get these pictures up for you. So here it is... I set up an FTP Server that you can access to get the pictures from the trip!!! :lol: :lol:

First open up Internet Explorer and type ftp://24.93.149.90 press enter (or just click on the link).
The username is: L.O.S.T.
The password is: northeast

Just to clarify, the login is "l o s t" (but without the spaces). The forum likes to change it to be capital with periods when people say it. I'm downloading em right now, can't wait to see em!

PS, I'm saving them in here, in case anybody wants to just see some thumbs before downloading the whole batch:
http://photos.djali.is-a-geek.org:8000/Jeep/Memorial%20Day%202006/From%20Jon/

Got em, now. Nice photos!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:30 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

06LibertySSE wrote:

Pete- I CAN get the web address www.lostnortheast.com!

AWESOME Jon I'll try & get a hold of sue this weekend & if you want I'll see if she can PM you to find out exactly what she needs to send you

as for decals havent had a chance to call yet but I promise I will by the end of the week

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:20 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

here's some of my pics